3 Screenshots

About This File

⚠️FIRST CLIP FROM ME IN ALMOST A YEAR⚠️ and it's safe to say I've changed a bit 😉

In this clip I feel super sexy shaking my forever growing arse in my tiny little thong. I rub oily lotion all in my belly squishing it like a huge pile of dough and fingering my deep belly button filled with lotion. You will hear me moaning as I shake my fat, rub my thick thighs & big tits. 

Although not a lot of talking in this particular clip, I decided to keep it quiet so you can hear my heavy breathing and my sexy moans. 

E N J O Y  B A B E 💕

*If you enjoy this video please leave a review, thank you lovely*

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow that was definitely a treat!! She looks so damn amazing!! Belly is definitely getting big!! This clip is definitely worth every penny!! Eat up

Response from the author:

Thank you sooo much for the lovely review. It means a lot ♥️

Link to review
Kieran8

You are a jiggle MACHINE! Its so hot to see you get so turned on and excited, and extremely hot to hear you moan too! I hope you got that McDonalds in the end! 😂🍟🍔 This makes me excited for your future content!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the lovely review! 
unfortunately I didn’t get a McDonald’s, even better I got. 3/4 pound burger!!!! And large chips 😍😍😍😍 happy girl ♥️

Link to review