Fatty Tries To Work Out 2021

$13.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

While taking my dogs for a walk I noticed my belly bouncing with every step :) :) I got SO excited feeling the new gains, I thought it would be a great idea to do another workout attempt..and this time..try and run 😂🤣 LOL. Watch as a trip, stumble, struggle, and get followed by my neighbors as they laugh at my fatty work out

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mbh7311

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If I could give this 6 stars I would. Love the way your belly hangs and you struggle so hard through the workouts. The new rolls look absolutely incredible!

Response from the author:

I am so excited for this new chapter in my gaining journey 🤗 Thank you for purchasing clips and supporting my transformation!!

Link to review
jpf

Have not seen you in some time.are you still getting fat? I would recommend watching the cartoon Betty boop and little jimmy.betty gets so skinny that when she looks in the mirror she can't stop laughing.as she laughs she starts to get fat and gets fatter and fatter.watch and see what you think

It would make for a great video

Link to review

Love this. The way she is in love with her growing fat like on her chin is so sexy and infectious. And great views of this wide ass and thick belly that is two handfuls. Also it's worth noting that she lasted over three minutes less this year as opposed to the last time she attempted to work out. I'm torn though between enjoying her struggle and keeping her sedentary but either way she needs plenty of fatty food to keep that flab there and growing. Definitely a must have clip.

Link to review
Guest insert

haha. i enjoyed this. honestly... i just love you talking about stuff haha :) 

Link to review
anpriri

The video is very good, the weight gain is noticeable, especially in the belly. Every dollar you spend with Goddess Indira is a good investment, and this video certainly is.

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I appreciate you for buying clips and supporting my gaining journey 🤗 so excited to see where we go from here!

Link to review