1 Screenshot

About This File

Getting my summer body ready with some tanning mousse I just ordered.

Come with me into the bathroom and watch me cover every inch of my fat body with this lotion. You'll see so many folds, jiggles, angles and me struggling to reach some areas.

This is my longest clip ever because there is just so much to cover 😉.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy! 🙊🤯🤯🤯😳 😳😳

Not just Yennifer's longest clip ever, but Yennifer's most beautiful clip ever!

This is a big, full body attention video 🙂 

Get ready for one of the sexiest and fullest big body tour videos, yet! 

All of this is almost too hot to watch and to handle! The viewing angle and lighting is amazing as Yen moisturises all areas of of her big, round, bouncy and jiggly body with the mousse. It is so sexy! All the soft fat and cellulite jiggling around as she covers her whole body in mousse, rubbing it all in until it is all fully absorbed ❤️ 

We get to appreciate the whole big body here and the whole form... and it is glorious!

And the little dance to cap it off is very sexy and fun!

Definitely worth the purchase, and the full watch! 

Seriously, I feel like I am on a different planet right now LOL.

5 stars! 

Link to review

Whoa is the word to use for this video! When you said “full body rub”, you mean it! From the thighs to your boobies and even under boobage you made sure rub them all real good! There is something, about your body rubbing videos that are so hot. Probably because of your figure and the content and work you put into it! Also I think your boobies got bigger since looks like they were about to blow out from that top 🎈🎈

Link to review