2 Screenshots

About This File

One of my FAVORITE clips yet! Your girlfriend has been getting quite chubby lately, compared to the the fit and slim gym rat she was when you met. But when she starts to worry that you're less attracted to her with the added weight and tells you her plans to buy a gym membership, you just have to tell her the truth-that you love the extra fat. And not only that, you want MORE of it. She is a bit confused at first, but then delighted that you love her pudgy belly and flabby lovehandles. She feels inspired to eat WAY more and get fatter just for YOU! Watch in this rp as your gf fattens up more and more over the course of just a couple of months, her belly balooning to the size of a heavily pregant woman. With the added weight comes added laziness and a HUGE appetite. She has no intention of slowing down and tells you how much she loves growing for you while showing off all of her sexy new fat! LOTS of super hot belly play, rapid wg fantasy rp, tight jeans try-on, fat chat and jiggling!

🖤If you like the video, please leave me a little review! They help me a lot and always make my day to read! Thank you for your support!!🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This has to be GGGF’s best RP vid yet, join her as she realises how much fatter she has become recently and promises you she will do something about it until she realises you prefer her fatter but it would be better if you got even bigger 😮. This vid is nearly 20 minutes long and flys by so fast GGGF is amazing with her fat chat and you will love how big her belly is getting 😍. The end part is very well done too 🥵, I don’t think it will be to long before you can do this for real, you could definitely do a sequel to this at some point 🐷🥵. Do yourself a favour and check this vid out now you won’t regret it 👍🏻.

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have to agree with the statements of the other two reviews written by Fit2Phatappreciater & Residentsteven. I still think of the clips I have purchased thus far GainingGothGF's Story (1/2 hr chat)- How I Became a Feedee is my all time favorite of #GainingGothGF clips for it's honesty, unbelievable story & enthusiasm. This is high up on the list though. One small aspect I would have added was text from boy friend in a corner written in the  negative space in the first two sequences rather than have silence showing listening that is later explained & inferred by GainingGothGF responses. That is a minor issue. The execution works either way and without dialogue or text is a more creative method than seeing or hearing the words. I like how this video is put together. I was thinking while watching this video that I would like this set to be revisited later on. I think this is worth buying it you are into fat chats and seeing the belly.

If this was done again maybe a silent film like introduction to what has been done already would be a great way to start the video and go to widescreen color like Oz the Great & Powerful or Wanda Vision on Disney+ to show the weight progress. 

I look forward to future updates and clips by #GainingGothGF. Good luck in University studies and journey in language studies of the German language and culture. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
NorthernWizard

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

I started watching, full expecting the last stage to feel too chintzy and not massively enjoyable. Frankly GGGF sells the fantasy utterly perfectly and I enjoyed every minute watching her transform from a slightly plump cutie to an enormous, insatiable piggy

Link to review

Gaining goth girlfriend is always creative and interesting. In this clip your seemingly apologetic girlfriend apologizes for putting on weight and promises to go to the gym. But when she realizes you like her gain she goes full on gainer as she fattens up for you. Great POV and she pulls this off quite convincingly. 3 weeks into gaining she has already plumped up considerably. Very hot clip. All of her stuff is great.      

Link to review