6 Screenshots

About This File

:) so this video is a real squashing! 
it was our first video together so we do laugh at eachother a lot ! But we are super playful ! 
:) if your into watching what happens to a skinny girl when a fat girl rides her and squashes her with all her weight this is the video for you !!! 
my friend Jaime is actually into being squashed it’s a big turn on for her so u will hear her moaning and feeling all over me as I put all my weight down on her ! 
it’s super sexy ;) u don’t wanna miss out 

- FAT TALK

- SEXY TALK 

- MOANING 

- RIDING & SQUASHING 

- TWO GIRLS THIN VS FAT 

- GAINERS / FEEDIES 

-JIGGLES AND GIGGLES ! 

- plus some bloopers ❤️ 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The size difference between yall in insane!! She must only weigh as much as your right thigh! The contrast is so hot! I cant wait to see you even BIGGER on top of her! I know it was a goofy vid with yall laughing but I enjoyed it! 10/10!

Link to review
M93

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fantastic video. Two very sexy girls playing together. The difference in the bodies is noticeable, especially the thighs and of course the breasts and this is very exciting for me.

Link to review
wolfkingx12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Two sexy girls of 2 different sizes. I just want ti be in the little ones place.

Link to review