8 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, @reiinapopand I are longtime best friends who both gained weight during quarantine and are struggling to diet together. We're both in denial about how much weight we've gained, and we can't stop teasing each other. I'm SO sick of being the fat friends so I decide to take my revenge, I mix up a special appetite stimulating mass gainer shake for Reiina and tell her it's a weight loss/appetite suppressant shake! She totally believes me and chugs it down while I get a head start on the workouts. We both work out together for a little bit, complaining about how our fat is getting in the way.. just like I planned, Reiina gets hit with a wave of hunger and starts to complain so I suggest we order some "low calorie" pizza, just like the weight gain shake she had NO idea that I'm fooling her! We start stuffing our faces, while I assure Reiina that this greasy delicious pizza won't make me gain weight.. OR WILL IT? 

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 1.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 2.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 3.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 4.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 5.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 6.gif

BFF diet sabotage w reiinapop part 1 gif 7.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.