5 Screenshots

About This File

I show off my new clothes, which accentuate all my curves .
I'm trying to squeeze in, trying to fit into these clothes with my fat body.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

janek691

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's been a long time since I did this and maybe I've gotten rusty or a little old and one sheet of A4 wouldn't be enough to describe a cinematic masterpiece with a tinge of sweetness and the cherry on the cake which is sweet natusik , perfect for tonight with a glass of good whisky with ice cubes (who likes; P)

But back to the beginning - a cinematic masterpiece yes, our dear Natusik has created a movie that everyone has been waiting for a long time (more than once people have asked when the next movie will be made ) and please, you will not be disappointed after every minute of the movie is perfect and every element (cute clothes) is perfectly suited for every occasion and for everyone

and now a hint of sweetness I was saying that every outfit is tailored for every occasion , you will see her black sexy evening dress perfect for a romantic dinner for two , you want to see her spring outfits please perfect ( already a little too small skirts hmm perfect )or maybe something heavy metal music vibes or gothic we have too , and my ideal modest but sweet blue dress and her long velvet hair angel in human form  

and now the final icing on the cake 
our dear sweet princess natusik, darling you have changed I may know you from the beginning (or there are people who know you longer)
but I remember when you were skinny and a beginner and you were very shy to show your sweetness
and now you have become a mature person who is not ashamed to show and show what a bad girl you are hahaha ) sorry but I like how you are changing maybe I will live to see the time when you will be a very fat person, after every video and photo you are more beautiful and I really don't recognize anymore that little skinny and beginner person you were 
natusik thank you for this wonderful feast for the eyes and thank you for being here with us and even for a person who has made many mistakes in life and it would be better if I disappeared 

Link to review

Lovely to see you again dear.  Just got a chance to download and watch this.  Good to see some of these are already on the verge of not fitting.  Keep up the good work!

Link to review