3 Screenshots

About This File

Kat has this theory that if someone joins her while she eats - she'll eat more. Putting this theory to the test - she jumps on a live and shows off the food she got from 3 different restaurants! Letting you come along for the journey, she stuffs herself full of McDonald's, Five Guys, and Dairy Queen! The fuller she gets the more she strips off her outfit from the day, until she's left in only her bra and panties. Reaching the point she usually stops - her viewers encourage her to eat more and more, easily adding an extra 500 calories past what she thought she could handle! This is a stuffing you won't want to miss! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jron26966

I'm really admiring how ambitious you are in your stuffing videos lately Kat! your renewed efforts since January is really starting to show!! your smile and personality is enough to melt anyone's heart!! ps I really enjoyed the music you had playing in the background!! I'm a really big fan of swing band music!!  was that the glen miller band I heard?? i really love 20s and 30s music as well as the time period in general tbh!!! what about you? this was a real blast to watch!  thanks Kat!!

Link to review