2 Screenshots

About This File

After years of not talking to each other, my childhood best friend and I decided to make a Skype call.
It will be fun to talk after so many years.. or maybe not?

The call begins and the screen goes black, I feel too insecure of my look to show myself but she is so insistent that I accept and show myself in all my fat imposing figure, while eating strawberry ice cream and wearing a t-shirt that leaves my chubby belly exposed.

The conversation obviously shifts to one topic: my weight.

At first she tries to be polite while veiledly criticizing my body, but gradually becomes more and more aggressive, calling me a fat pig! She also says that after years as a midwife she has never seen an abdomen like mine! How rude.

After a while, I can't hold back any longer and I respond in an abrupt manner, suddenly hanging up the call and finishing enjoying my strawberry ice cream.

Who cares how much I weigh? it's not my fault! it's the quarantine that's making me bored at home.. and when I am bored, I eat! when the quarantine is over, I'll lose weight! I swear!
As I say these words, my stomach begins to growl very loudly. I need more ice cream.. I'll figure out my diet later. Maybe..

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.