Fat chat, stretch marks and goals

$3

(3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I have officially hit my 100lb gain and I’m extremely happy about it. But I want more. Come and talk to me about my goals and what a good growing piggy I’ve been this past years whilst I put on some jeans I outgrown 2 Jean sizes ago! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The Piggy Queen ladies and gents! She is truly gaining at an insane rate. The last few pounds seem to have gone to her belly, arms and especially that double chin. Just look at it! As in all her videos the fat talk is perfect and she talks about her gaining plans that I bet you she will smash. She tries on some small jeans that fit her when she first started posting on Curvage so yeah, you can figure how massive she’s been getting.

10/10 for the realest feede on here, the comparison vids will be insane next year!

Link to review
luisaqpio

Gorgeous woman and great video. Hope you reach your goals and you take us along for the ride.

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow that was amazing shes really out done herself with this video!! Love watching the struggle with the jeans!! Hearing her next goals definitely will get you excited

Link to review