11 Screenshots

About This File

love how deep my belly button is now! I can't stop playing with it. I love to finger it and feel my whole belly shake as I do. But I'm tired of playing with it myself. I want you to! I want you to finger it, lick it, and hopefully one day make it deep enough for something else. It's hard to control myself when I think of all the things you'll do to it and just how big and deep my belly button has become. 

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very sexy video! And it's not just the belly and the button play, it's the way she looks and speaks with such confidence, she sells the fantasy so well. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍😘

Link to review
Guest chickenDinner

😍😍 Nikki has the sexiest plans for her belly button. It's already expanded as she's packed on the pounds, and is so jiggly and sexy, but it will need to get much bigger to make her new idea possible. Sign me up to help her fulfill this fantasy 😌😍😍😍

Aw thank you!! 😍🥰😘

Link to review
ATX2000

Nikki has been a very naughty, greedy pig... and she's only getting naughtier as she grows. Listen as she describes just how much she loves her growing belly and her deepening belly button, and what she wants you to do with it. Nikki quite obviously loves how big she is and she can't wait to get bigger, getting as turned on as you and I as she talks about her plans with a devious smile on her lips and a naughty glint in her eye... I can't wait to see how deep that belly button grows! 😘

Aw thank you so much!! 😍🥰

Link to review