Stuffing & Lotioning Your Goddess

$7.99

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

About This File

POV Role Play- Your growing goth goddess needs lots of food to keep getting even more vuluptous and worthy of being worshipped by you. So what are you waiting for, bring her lots of pizza and pasta and then some sweets. You should feed your goddess until she is stuffed before you're worthy of touching her soft, round belly. Once she is full enough to be satisfied for a moment, she needs you to rub lotion all over her sexy gut. Lots of gluttonous stuffing, moaning, and demanding more. Get the food prepared, it's time to worship this heavenly belly.

🖤 If you like the video, please leave me a little review! They help me a lot and always make my day to read! 🖤

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic role play vid from GGGF join her as she stuffs down pizza & pasta. She is so fast at eating pasta now taking huge mouthfuls each time. You can barely see her underwear now because her belly takes up so much of her lap 😍. I can really see your face filling out in this vid it could be the angle but a double chin is definitely on the way 😀. Even letting out a few burps too, plenty of slapping & jiggling of her belly in this too. Also I did think your feeder was going lose his fingers when you got fed the chocolate 😂. Make sure you don’t miss this hot vid, the lotion rubbing at the end is 🥵 amazing too.

Link to review