7 Screenshots

About This File

This video started off as a popping buttons attempt, I wanted to see if my giant gut would be suffocated in my old size 18 jeans and send the button flying off, unfortunately that did not happen (yet). 

This video escalated into something more, it became a tight pants try on, showing you how fat I am from all angles, squeezing into pants I haven’t worn in a WHILE, even my old Nike leggings that I used to wear while I was tracking how many calories I burned at the gym! Glad that’s over!!

This try on you see Kristina play with her navel, shake and squeeze her giant fat belly like you’ve never seen her before. There’s so much belly I need larger hands to hold it all, it’s just spilling out of all my pants. 
You also get to see how OUT OF BREATH I become trying on all these pants even with the minimal movement I’m doing, I’ve just become so fat and my body is so heavy even a little task like this is a lot for me. Which I think is beyond hot. You also get to see me shake my fat ass, show off all of my rolls, my fat arms, even dab off some sweat from being an out of shape fatty. 
This video is 10 minutes long & it’s a hot one. 
Oh and I forgot to mention wait until you hear the stool I’m on, begging to be broken because of how heavy I am on top of it.

I hope you enjoy this one! 

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Roccopiccone

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible video! You should do more creaking and breaking videos! Maybe trying other smaller things like beds or chairs

Response from the author:

Thank you for the suggestion as well as the review! I will keep that in mind :)❤️

Link to review
Guest MarkyJ18

Love this video it’s so sexy seeing Kristina change outfits that are super tight and revealing than plopping down on the bench every time with her full weight, there’s so much creaking and cracking its amazing 🤤 the stool is struggling under her sexy weight and Kristina purposely wiggles around even goes on her knees on it putting more strain and shakes that thicc booty around and tries to make it break but somehow it holds up, but just a few pounds away from buckling under her sexy weight 

Thank you so much!!!!

Link to review
overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Kristina is amazing as always. And so bouncy!

Thank you darling 🥰💘

Link to review
Residentsteven

That stubborn button did not want to break did it kristina but I know it will soon love the clothes try on so many pairs of pants that are now so much smaller on your much bigger body now and some great views of your 🍑 and loves handles 🥵. That poor chair 😂 I did think it was going to break so much creaking, that jiggling your belly is definitely even bigger, your rolls are so bouncy 😍. Hope you are not to tried from all that moving around, I’m amazed how out of breath you got that was a lot of exercise for you now kristina.

My goal is to break it, I thought I could but I just have to add more weight to my frame, which isn’t a bad idea! Same thing goes with the button once I’m fatter it’s flying off! 
thank you again for always reviewing my videos and supporting me💘

Link to review