7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Public belly play. Beach. Tight bikini. Lotion & oil. Multi-angle. 11+ minutes.

Casey plopped her fat ass down on the beach for an epic belly play sesh. Watch Casey explore her body shamelessly as others pass by, one bystander even says "hello" as she sitting there rubbing her massive gut. Watch her struggle to lotion her enormously thick back rolls. Casey offers multiple angles of her beautiful luscious body, even wobbling over onto all fours to let her gut hang down. Casey smacks her fat ass, rubs her swollen titties, and jiggles her back rolls all while paired with sexy voiceovers for your pleasure. Listen to Casey tell you how incredibly sexy it was to sit on the beach and show off while others passed by. Casey's so proud of what she's done to her once fit little body. There's no turning back now, is there? Casey puts on a show for all who are on the beach with her. If you are into public belly play, then this clip is a MUST see. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

best beachbody 2021 goes to Casey! it's so amazing to see Casey in motion with different angles rubbing her beautiful body with lotion and sunscreen, I know for sure I won't see someone near her perfect body when I go to take a swim but it doesn't matter because I have this clip to watch whenever I get back home. Best voiceover, so so so hot! reccomend this one really much!

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Every video you release is of the highest quality and professionalism; made with care, love and dedication  that we’ve come to expect from the Queen of Curvage.
This video is no exception.

Clad in a red bikini and proudly showing the world what a lifestyle of gluttony and gorging can do to a person, Casey displays a confidence, beauty and grace that most people only wished they possessed.

Keep up the amazing work Casey and thank you for letting us share in a small part this journey of yours.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Loved hearing that Casey felt so confident in who she is and just seeing her lotion that belly up was such a sight wish I could've done it myself lucky people just walking by this gorgeous lady. Happy to see an upload recommend buying if you're reading this also hell yeah Casey you know everyone strokes it once they see that big belly of yours 😍

Link to review
yohanh

Another absolutely amazing video from Casey! She looks stunning in her red bikini while she rubs and lotions up her enormous belly! The voiceover is extremely sexy and goes perfectly with the jaw dropping view of Casey in all of her fat glory! Loved the confidence you showed in public, keep up the good work! 😘10/10

Link to review
bp1812

Queen Casey strikes again, she's back on the beach bigger and more confident than ever!! Watch as her barely there bikini struggles to contain her fat belly, thighs, tits and ass; and listen to her describe how her confidence is growing just as fast as she is! Don't think this bikini will make it to next trip 😉

Link to review
shmedly45

Such a beautiful, fat, sexy hog. HOW did this gorgeous babe get so big? An exceptional video of our QUEEN showing off her perfect body for everyone to see. The thought of rubbing sunscreen all over that massive gut is enough to make me weak. And then we get the added bonus of watching her lather up her massive ass. Surprised that beach chair held up! Another 10/10 video.

Link to review
Fisherman07

So unbelievably sexy!! I'd be tripping over everything if I seen you on the beach like that!! I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off her!! So is getting huge!! Loved it

Link to review
jacksprat

EMPOWERMENT. Casey commands our attention on the beach. She welcomes all viewers and face it, gawkers as much as she relishes the Florida sunshine upon her Glorious Body. She wants all eyes locked on her. She knows she is a specimen. An exquisitely fattened up Marvel stuffed into a straining bikini doing its best to contain her overwhelming curves. She longs to be consumed by the eyes of adoring worshipers. She sees others passing by and knows she has left an indelible impression on them with the sheer magnitude of her breadth. She is so lovely she leaves no option but to utterly and wholly adore her. To fall in love with the superbly plumped up Bathing Beauty she has grown to be. You are captured in a moment, imagining the softness and fullness she openly offers to blessed hands. Her own hands serve as an example of the enviable privilege to massage the thick ample layers of fat with which she has generously upholstered her entire frame. Jiggling her astonishingly fat belly right out in public. Working lotion DEEP into her luxurious folds, proudly highlighting the most erotic aspects of her generous physique. Dipping right into the cups of her bikini top to slather her mighty breasts with tanning cream. Boldly Flexing her incomparable billowing weight on a beach full of skinny bodies. Bouncing, Displaying and Presenting her well nourished opulence for all. 
But for me, after all my cum has been drained while dreaming of my hands in the place of hers, it is finally Casey's loving Voice-over which firmly cements my innermost adoration. If this video were not so outrageously erotic and such a dangerously sensual celebration of her sublimely sexy fat, it could be shown in classrooms to empower students with self-confidence. Casey is here, as the epitome of self-actualization and self love. It is not merely the lack of any shame, but rather a deep unbridled pride in her own lotioned-up bare flesh. With my sperm spilt and growing cold upon my mattress, I watched this video three times in a row. While Casey fanned the hot fire of my love with her empowering words. Holy shit, She loves her desirable fats as much the rest of us do. And she puts her chubby hands over all of it whenever and wherever she pleases. Drink it up Florida; you lucky bums. 
Easy Five Star. Thank me later and Welcome to Casey's Army forever, Jack. 

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Stop the presses! There’s a crazy sexy whale in a red bikini storming the beaches of Florida! Oh wait, it’s actually our beloved Casey. Sorry her beauty was shining so bright my eyesight went out of wack. So no surprise that Casey’s latest video catching us up on her Florida trip is beyond amazing. She’s mentioned it before but you can really see how much bigger and fatter she is becoming. For example, her back fat, OMG! I knew she was gaining on her backside, but it has grown to be its own swollen mass of flab on her back. she literally took the words out of my mouth, because it looks like a thick second set of breasts developing around her shoulder blades. And then her round apple shelf of a booty and plump trunk like thighs are sexier than ever. Of course seeing her rub lotion on her colossal round belly and thick rolls of double chins is arousing as ever too! Those other beach people are the definition of envy in my book. I so wish I could see this in person but watching it on curvage is definitely the next best thing. Thank you Casey so much for keeping us updated and mesmerized with your gorgeous figure and your wonderful vacation 🤯😍🔥🔥😘👏

Link to review
Guest Ljj

If you are a true Casey fan, this video will turn you on more than ever. Just the sheer fatness in public and the confidence she exudes. Ugh and obviously the fat. Back fat, fat ass, huge tits, THE FUCKIN HANG WHEN SHE STANDS UP. Just an amazing video that would get any red blooded male going 

Link to review
Guest Rosso

This video is amazing, it is one of the best videos I have seen on this site. Keep up the good work 🍑🍑😍

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

Oh, Love! You did it! I didn't know a back roll could be THIS sexy! I didn't realize a belly could be THAT round and wobbly! I didn't understand how sensual your voice could be....until now! You have more than outdone yourself! Not only would I have been MORE than proud to be right there with you, rubbing and slapping your gut - I would have been kissing ALL that flab, in front of EVERYONE! This clip, this masterpiece that you put together on your vacation, is by far your hottest and most erotic clip! You show off every ounce of cellulite in the beautiful Florida sunlight. You proudly show everyone what a fat fucking hog you are! You shouldn't just FEEL like a Goddess, know and understand you ARE THE Goddess of Flab and Fat! I was not prepared for this - you were completely correct, Babe! That back roll made my jaw drop and that belly hang caused my cock to grow! That voice gave me chills of pure goodness and ecstasy! I can't reiterate enough how beautiful your voice is, it was the PERFECT touch to add to this amazing film. Your skin has grown more beautiful the fatter you've gotten and that hair just flows over those thickening shoulders! You are more than my dream girl, I don't even know what more there is to say except I'm so happy you are having such an amazing time! The only thing I want more is to be right there with you, making love to you and making you FATTER! 🥰

If the reader is wondering if I recommend buying and downloading this clip - DUH!!!! 😂 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Oh. My god! THIS IS HOT AS HELL!❤️😍❤️ Where can I sign up for life guard duty? Because I need to resuscitate myself from seeing this fat hottie with a big body! I seriously have never felt so turned on ever by Casey’s glowing, oily, plump, fat form on the beach! Her voice is hot! Her belly is hot! Her thighs and fat back rolls are hot! And my favorite, her fat ASS is HOT!🍑 This was definitely worth the wait! Thank you Casey for making my day better!❤️

Link to review
frencht92

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

This beach day with Casey is literally incredible, from seeing her new tree trunk thighs, to the reactions of beach goers seeing a pig in all her glory. The best part is when she’s on all fours like the hog she is in public jiggling her huge body!

Link to review