Sneaky Cake Binge (While boyfriend's away)

$5.99

(5 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Candice's boyfriend still doesn't know that she's intentionally gaining and left her home alone with an untouched cake... She can't help herself... She digs in and chugs milk straight from the jug... Nervous that he might come home and catch her she eats quickly.. swallowing a lot of air which causes a lot of gas ( ⚠️ fart warning ⚠️ ) a real view into Candice's daily life, no makeup, no lights... Just a real, honest pig-out. 🐖.l

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bones80

great clip and the way you devoured that cake was so hot! the little squeaker fart too was a nice too!

Link to review
Moose27

Absolutely love this video! It’s on the shorter side however the content is great and there is a little fart in there as well! Definitely worth a buy

Link to review
Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hello I love your videos but I think they are very short, would it be possible to do some of about 20-30 min? I do not take it as a criticism, but as a compliment because I love to see you, you are very sexy ;) i love the overeating/facestuffing videos when you eat a lot of food :) 

PS -> This videos is AWESOME!!! buy it

Response from the author:

Once boyfriend starts working back at the office I will have much more time to film! 🤣 Hopefully the plans to start that up mid april workout out so I can record SOME EPIC clips. Thank you so much for your suggestion and review, I appreciate it! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

Wow she devoured that fast!! Her belly is huge and bloated!! The biggest I've ever seen!! She's so insatiable its amazing!! Definitely loved the video

Link to review
Residentsteven

I have never seen candice’s belly look so big and bloated like it is in this vid 😍, as she tucks into a huge cake while chugging down milk she even jumps up onto the counter near the end, struggling a little getting up there her body jiggling 🥵. She even lets out a cute little fart 💨 definitely would love to hear more in future vids, I would also like to see more pig outs like this has your gain continues.

Link to review