FUNNEL CHUG PUNISHMENT- EVERYTHING'S TO BE DEVOURED!🤯

$6.99

(11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Uh oh! ...Kitty's been bad! ...she's been eating lots but she's been missing her shakes! As a punishment she's to sit handcuffed to a chair & funnel fed heavy cream. Shes also wearing restraints around her belly, which makes any belly pop even more painful..She moans in anquish while pleading with her feeder for belly rubs..he grants her a wish but she's forced for a round 2 and 3 and 4! ..Can she finish the whole thing?! ..you'll see.. but the lesson is learned here, no more missed weight gain shakes! 

Lots of burping & belly pops out (to it's limit!) Lets just say after this video I had to lay down.. 🥴 this is hands down the most I've ever consumed at once 😬😅

Picture_20210406_043137078.thumb.jpg.149b846beb3de16addb33cf5debdef75.jpg

20210406_180434.thumb.jpg.ec9ad9d495cee7beb52abaa91a4da762.jpg

FaceApp_1617673217626.thumb.jpg.561a7a8e9a317e2cdb09fedface15415.jpg

20210407_133506.thumb.jpg.1a8057ccb315a0b942fb7ffeb8aa555c.jpg

^Kitty in agony! 🥴 check out that belly!

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video of Kitty funneling and growing before our eyes . Her feeder is doing an excellent job fattening her up. Kittys back story is pure  feeder fantasy as a skinny fitness model turns into fat title feedee.Highly recommend this video and support her gain .

Link to review
Keno

I've wanted a funnel vid for awhile now. And it was worth the wait. Thank you HLK

Response from the author:

Awww, I just now saw your review, I'm so glad you enjoyed my video sweetie 🥰 *hugs*

Link to review
The Juice

Awesome vid. Sexy as all hell. You should do a force feeding video next. Go ALL OUT and stuff yourself to the absolute max. Go as long as you possibly can. Just have your shakes during the day, but don't eat so by the time you film you're STARVED. I think it'd be a huge seller! Between the feedings, the shakes, and your new plan, the weight will pile on quickly. You are hands down the best and most beautiful model on Curvage.  ;) Much love, Dana! 

I'll be doing this video next sweetie, stay tuned! 🥰

Link to review
bellydance4me

Well kitty has been bad but I get the impression from this clip she kinda likes it, but honestly the volume she takes and what happens to her belly are almost in cartoon proportions!! She genuinely seams to have difficulty moving after this, she can’t seam to stand up straight and her stomach literally looks fit to burst! I get the impression she was in a hurry to make the most of it afterwards as you will be but it looks like it would be a long waddle to the bedroom first!!

An epic clip!!

Link to review
fattony20

I enjoyed Kitty and her man's banter throughout the vid, they're a cute couple.  But yeah, buy this vid because HK looks absolutely huge in it and she swells up like crazy

Awwww, thank you so much Tony 🥰 do glad you enjoyed my video sweetie *hugs* 💕

Link to review
NeilS

The change in HLK’s size even from the last video last month is there to see in this video!! How many calories are in that jug?! Must be a serious amount to wipe her out, but she takes it all down with grace, laughter and class!! :) 

Thank you Neil! that whole drink REALLY did take me out! When I turned the camera off I was literally wobbling to the bedroom to take off my lil restraints & the room was spinning lol..I've never taken dank so much in my life!

Link to review
Monty Hall

Wow....looking very round and full in this one.  Well done!

Awww Monty thanks luv 🥰 I'm glad you can visibly see just how much weight I've put on 😁 I've been eating like a champ 💪😋💕

Link to review
Fisherman07

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Wow she is such a damn trooper!!! She is seriously amazing in this video!! Everything got so damn tight it was one of the best videos I've seen in a while!! Props to her feeder for killing it!! Worth every penny go get it

Awww, thank you so much! 🥰 I really got so sick afterwards lol...I've never drank so much in so little time in my life 😅 OINK OINK! 🐷

Link to review