2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me try to workout with even more extra weight on me 😳 believe it of not I actually was a D1 lacrosse player in college 😶 needless to say I’ve gotten suuuuper out of shape!

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

yapok

Breathtaking! Looking at kjb heavily breathing after having tried unsuccessfully a couple of abs and push ups is my today’s best choice 😍😳 all that bouncing and flabby fat on her belly weights too much for her muscles

Link to review

Not sure if you need the hype post- but! Yo. Been a fan since you were a twig on f-e-a-b-i-e. You're not only the hottest fatass now. But I can't quite explain- you're rad... you've achieved the apex of my mind's eye f-e-e-d-i-s-t kink of achieving 'hotgirl fat'!!- like, your bod & your personality & your zest & autosexuality for your own chub combine into crazy fire. ... like, the more of you there is... for those who adore you; it's similar to a kid suddenly magically "gaining" more ice cream; or someone sad being allowed an escape for just a bit longer in an incredible dream; or like someone magical wrote a new season (& a movie) of Community. ...more time in a better place. More of you. Thank you :) xx

Link to review
teasesfatties

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

KJB is so gorgeous it's painful. She's also ridiculously out of shape and flabby. She's put on huge love handles, an enormous ass, and a wobbly, pudgy, jelly gut. She's been such a naughty, greedy Piggy that it looks like she'd get winded just from watching someone else work out. Sadly, it seems, There's no hope of her ever, ever getting back into shape for d1 Level sports. And it's insanely hot to watch this overfed porker try and do even the most basic workout.

Link to review