Pizza and Belly play🍕❤

$8

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me relax with a glass of wine and a feast from dominos 🤤 as I begin to fill up out plops my belly...😉 its getting so wobbly and heavy these days🐷😍

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest James6511

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I have only recently returned to the Curvage scene and Ruby instantly caught my eye. She takes a well-loved pizza night theme and consistently smashes through a meal that could easily satisfy several people. From the sensual beginning all the way up to the moment her irresistible belly seems to consume her lap, you won’t be disappointed buying this clip. Ruby has certainly earned herself an additional fan and follower and I can easily look forward to what her future brings. 

Link to review
Robert13

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is amazing, from start to finish with beautiful Ruby devouring her food and showing her cute chubby face to later when she let's her belly out to show how massive and sexy it is. The way she plays with it is plenty amazing as well. Her thick thighs can definitely be appreciated in this too. Loved all 21 minutes of this 😍😍😍

Link to review
Fisherman07

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So damn sexy!! She puts that pizza away very fast!! That belly is blowing up quickly!! She looks so dam amazing!!

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Ruby's stuffing segues beautifully into belly play over these twenty-one minutes of unadulterated indulgence. It's a turn-on - if you even make it to the final seconds, her sighs really show how much she's into this too. Gorgeous and sublime!  

Link to review
Guest ssmm2016

Looking as glamorous as one who could grace the cover of a magazine, Ruby takes down a meal that could easily feed a family. She carasses her pouring belly as it spills into her lap and kneads her rolls and drooping ** like the pizza dough she eats (and eats a lot of, by the looks of things). If you're into a knockout gorgeous woman packing away a massive meal with ease like a piggy and sensually commenting on how fat she's getting, this is the clip for you.

Link to review