11 Screenshots

About This File

Lingerie Comparisons and a very bouncy ball!.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest MarkyJ18

I’ll have to come back and write a re review after I watch the whole video cause the first time around was already too much! The commentary, the outfits, so fucking sexy, the ball the mentioning of the floor creaking, definitely a must buy 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Easily among the hottest and most fun things I have ever seen.  I simply cannot say enough about how creative Lauren can be in the cutest, goofiest, and sexiest ways.

As if flaunting her fabulous curves in strainingly skin-tight nightwear were not enough, Lauren proceeds to put the already overly taxed garments to the test by repeatedly bouncing up and down on an exercise ball.  They do hold up - but only just.  And in the meantime, her belly jiggles, her thighs ripple, and her glorious bosom threatens to spill out with every bounce!!!

My favorite lingerie was probably the second (the black set), but I also liked the final one as well.  Actually, now that I think about it, I don't know how much I liked that one - what I really liked was how much more of Lauren I could see in it.  😉

Link to review
Square

I’m usually not one for comparison videos because my brain gets distracted so easily but Lauren is the exception. I think it’s the combination of her overflowing beauty and charisma and she uses both with exquisite skill here as she puts her lingerie through their paces as she shows us all how she’s grown in every sense of the word. Also, in answer to a question she posed question, I’d have to say the bathtub set is definitely my favorite 😳 Yeah….it’s just really nice ☺️

Link to review
Hard4bbws

Love this video plenty of full body bouncing. Lauren is the perfect bbw/gainer always filling out on the right places. Can’t wait to see more of this chick she is definitely getting sexier by the pound! 

Link to review

Sexy, playful and sincere. Like all of her videos. From the cellulite all over her huge thighs to the jiggling when she bounces on that poor ball, you'll keep re-watching this video for all of those delicious details. Lauren is sexy as ever and if you pay attention to her breathing you'll hear it getting heavier every time she starts bouncing. 

If you want to see a perfect fatty this is the video for you!

Response from the author:

🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

❤️❤️

Link to review
butthole

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Amazing video! Looooove all the outfits that are barely containing her curves!!!

Thank you! ❤️

Link to review

Once again Lauren does not disappoint, she shows off her ever growing gorgeous body and how much it jiggles. You’ll be more than glad you purchased this video. Lauren puts that ball through quite the stress test. 

You’re amazing! Thank you!

Link to review
Wout13

What a good video, i love the bouncing on the ball❤️
maybe you van do another POV video with a belly drop i would love that😍

keep growing X

Thank you so much!!

Link to review

Laurenlush stays on top with this video! The large girl squeezes her way into quite a few lingerie sets, leaving nothing about her growing body to the imagination. Each piece shows off every roll, dimple, and chubby bit possible. This large lady's adorable personality shines through as she shows off all her curves and bounces about on her ball. I'm honestly surprised that ball managed to support such a hefty butterball itself, figured it would pop at any moment.

Big props on her intro as well, love hearing Lauren say her name with that spunky and cute voice!

😍😍😍😉😉😉🥵🥵🥵

I adore you! 

Link to review

Laurenlush usually makes wonderful content but this knocks it out the park I could hardly handle myself with all the jiggling and bouncing hope more content like this shows up 

Thank you!!

Link to review
Dametime

Once again Lauren delivers a fantastic video for great value.  Very long, different outfits, views, and hot commentary and fat chat from the fat queen herself.  Her body is really 1 in a million; she has the curvy powerful figure of like a superwoman but with totally evenly distributed maxed out plumpness.  She seems to fill out more with every clip.  She is getting to be So. Much. Size. and that combined with her heartbreakingly pretty face and wonderful personality make her the total package.   

Love this! Thank you!

Link to review
NerdFeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, Lauren def puts that ball through a rigorous stress test. Can't wait to see when she can pop it with her sheer mass

Treat sent! Thank you!

Link to review
Euglenoid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Such an amazing video! The lingerie is so tight on Lauren. It's incredibly hot to see her comment on which parts are tighter on her plush body. Can't wait until she eats her way to ripping them off her body.

Oh my goodness! Thank you! 
can’t wait to send you a treat tonight! 

Link to review
Fisherman07

I keep saying she does masterpieces and this is another one!! You could tell the ball was definitely struggling!! Literally every outfit she is just oozing and ready to explode out of them!! That was so definitely some hot and sexy sights there!! Rate this 30 put of 30 babe!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren Lush and lingerie were made for each other! Absolutely love the comparisons throughout too, she’s gotten sooo huge!!! 😯😍 The lingerie hugs her fat and curves even tighter than before! 🙌🙌🙌 What a GODDESS! Soooo much jigginess during the bounce test too 🤤, kinda wish I could replace the ball! 😉💦💦💦 You can literally hear the floor begging for her to stop as she bounces on the ball! 😂😂  Highly recommended if you want a super steamy night! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

Tough to choose a favorite, I love them all! But if I’m forced to choose, I’d say the red one’s my fav! 😍😍😍

You’reamazing! 

Link to review
AllContrast

The second you sat down I half expected the ball to explode underneath your weight and watch you hit the ground as your whole body jiggles and the house shakes! But DAMN Lauren! You've grown! That last set especially shows just how big you've become! Guys shes getting so big and from the likes of this vid and her fat chat along the way, she isnt stopping anytime soon! Give this beautifully sexy goddess some attention and buy her clip! You wont regret it! 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review