๐Ÿ˜ณ Caught Ordering Takeout!โ€‹ ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ

$3.99

ย ย  (1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm busted, and this is not roleplay.

My weight gain has gotten out of control, so I've been *trying* to watch what I eat. I even enlisted my feeder to help me, because I cannot be trusted to control my own appetite. I just don't have the willpower to stop myself from eating and eating until I feel like I'm about to pop.
But I did something bad. I ordered for delivery after dinner- a large order of Chinese food. And my feeder was too late in noticing to stop me. But when I checked the delivery status, I was busted.
The food was already on its way. And, for that, he told me I needed a punishment. He went into our closet and pulled out lingerie that I was already outgrowing before I ever became a feedee: some painfully tight Calvins. He told me to put them on and said that I had to stuff every last bite of food into my poor, soon-to-be stretched out belly- until I was bloated and burping and wimpering. And then he started to record me..

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Eat Paydays

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lots a great reference poses. She's also queen of erotic descriptions. Great price as always.

Response from the author:

Yayyy, thank you! I was hardly prepared for my feeder to tease me like this. But I'm glad it turned out and I'm glad you liked it!

Link to review