4 Screenshots

About This File

Come take a tour of Kat's bigger body. She shows off her current growth, stretch marks, cellulite, and more in this clip that gets up close and personal. She also talks about her tattoos for the first time, giving you a good look at all of them and the meanings behind them! You get so many angles of Kat in this clip - which one is your favorite? 

ROGO Sale:

Leave a meaningful positive review and message @KinkyCurvyKat which clip (equal or lesser value) to have added to your account.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Really interesting. Listening to tattoos always suck me straight in. Mesmerising

Response from the author:

Glad you enjoyed listening to the stories of all my ink! :)

Thanks for the review!! ❤️

Link to review

Kat’s body looks amazing and I especially love that she is explaining her tattoos!!! It’s so interesting to get to learn about a models personality! And her eyes look STUNNING!!!🤩

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, beautiful! :)

I'm always excited to get a review from you!! 

Link to review
Guest jron26966

while this video is still erotic, its a little different in the fact that this Kat being really down to earth! I really liked getting to see this side of Kat as well as getting a peek, into some her thoughts and what shaped her personaliy! Her eyes and smile are amazing as always and  the camera angles are are so close you can literally feel the contours and stretchmarks as Kat shows you all her yummy curves!!

Link to review