6 Screenshots

About This File

I got this very special request which I will quote here:

"Was hoping I could submit a request. Can you pick a local burger spot that you really like and get burgers, fries and your favorite soda? Maybe a dessert too if you would like. Can you make a video of you enjoying that meal, showing off your talent for burping, and showing how big you are? I would love it ❤️ "

So this is what I have done! got a triple everything burger called "Pesadão"(brazilian people will get me hehe), and it means kind of "the heavy one" ;)

It has 3 burgers, 3 eggs, chicken, 3 layers of bacon, ham and cheese, and salad. For side there is fries, coke to drink and a whole can of cream straight to my mouth when Im already full.

20+min of chewing, burping, fatness and struggling. Also, first time I was wowed by my size on camera. That was hot 😆

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this. Defo one of best stuffers out there! Its insane the anount of food this girl packs away. You are looking so huge too the camera struggles to fit you in frame. I really REALLY hope you start going threw another gaining phase. Cannot wait to see this girl reach SSBBW status. 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an awesome video 😍  Thatfatguineapig eats a huge Brazilian burger with ham, eggs and cheese on it.  She also has fries, a big bottle of Coke, and whipped cream. 

There is lots of belly play, burping, and plenty of great angles showing off her body.  At one point, she stands up and takes off her skirt, revealing how huge she is.  She looks massive!  You get to see her sitting and laying back too.  She chugs a lot of soda, and looks like she is stuffed to the max by the end of the video.  She says she's getting turned on too ☺️  Highly recommend watching this one.  It's really sexy.  Five stars!

Link to review