7 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Lana2002’s second weigh in! She has been stuck at 326lbs for a month or so now and she has been determined to get out of the plaeto she was in! She steps on the scale and has she made it out? Has she gained anything or is she still stuck at 326 and needs to go hard in April to make sure that in her next weigh in the number is way higher? You’ll have to purchase the video to find out 😉 she then takes her measurements and to her surprise more luscious inches of fat have been added to her curvaceous body! She then talks about all the new changes she’s noticed about her body including a tour of her fresh, red/purple stretch marks and shared her story of the first time she got stuck in public!!🙈🙈 (at her school😯). To end the video she answers some frequently asked questions from her Instagram such as ‘why did you start gaining’ and ‘what do your friends and family say about your gain’. 25 MINUTES FOR $8.99!!

included in the video:

-weigh in

-measurements 

-fat chat (changes, struggles, favourite things about gaining etc)

-Q&A about my gain

Other Files from Lana2002

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, what a video! Lana gives us a weight update and then a tour of her amazing body, and all new stretch marks everywhere. She chats about what's changed with her body recently and the accompanying struggles. This is absolutely amazing! Then we get a very cute Q&A towards the end

Link to review
Manic3289

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super hot video in which Lana shows her impressive new gains and talks about her weight gain struggles with a Q&A. 

Link to review

Wow another great weigh in from Lana as she continues to add even more pounds to already curvy body 🥵 loved the Q&A too plenty of great stories would love to ask some questions myself but I’m not on Instagram would it be ok to ask the questions on the messages here for a future vid 🤔. The stretch marks you have on you now are 🤯 it’s amazing how round and jiggly you have become can’t wait to see you hit you next weight gain goal.

Response from the author:

Yes of course 💕 message me all the questions you have and I’ll try include them in the next one🥰

Link to review