9 Screenshots

About This File

You've gotten fat. There's no sense denying it anymore, is there? I mean, it's pretty freaking obvious these days. Have you even seen yourself lately? My god. You have seriously let yourself go. That big stretch marked covered gut wobbles with every step. And those moobs! Like, damn. But even as most of you keeps getting bigger and bigger another body part is getting...smaller. How humiliating that must be for you! Don't worry, sweetie. I'll take care of your needs if you're a good piggy for me. That shouldn't be hard, should it fat boy? No, but you will be.

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Zardolnia

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thing have gotten... a bit out of control. It started out as a few extra snacks here and there, but you've let it get completely out of control. You've really let yourself go over the last year. And Nikki's going to tease you relentlessly for it before offering you some... incentives to stuff your face more than ever. Well... the catch is you've got to keep up with however much she wants you to stuff your gut with. Though it shouldn't be a problem given how you've let yourself become such a gluttonous pig lately 😳😈

Response from the author:

You would know, wouldn't you piggy? 😈

Thanks for the review! So glad you liked it 🥰

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have never wanted to be a fat boy more than I do right now after watching this video! The amount of teasing and humiliation is just a huge turn on making me wish I could be a fat pig right now! I honestly would gain a massive amount of weight for you to be in your control, and be rewarded well! You seriously are extremely sexy with the way you giggle at how fat I've become, and showcasing your body to tempt me further into gluttony for you! Fuck, I'd legitimately eat everything you give me to be your prized hog! You are the sexiest dominant bbw feeder ever! Please make me your fat boy!

😍😍😍 thank you so much for your awesome review!! 🥰 I’m so happy you liked it and I hope it inspires you 😏😘

Eat up! 😏

Link to review
Jay Rock

This was an interesting video for me -- normally I'm not really into being humiliated myself, but this still worked for me, like I could imagine this happening to me after living with Nikki for a year or so. So, as a wise man once said, "this better not awaken anything in me." :P 

LOL! 😂 I mean, you never know…😏

Thank you for the review! 😍🥰

Link to review
ursamajor

How can this clip just not make you super hungry, thirsty, and... well you know 😩

Oh my god, these clips are going to ensure I don't fit through a doorframe soon 🥵

It’s all part of my evil plan 😏😘 Thank you for the review! 😍🥰

Link to review
luv3mbig

Wow what an incredible video! This is an absolute top notch humiliation clip by the amazing NikkiMaialina! I hadn't realized until now that Nikki was making such fantastic clips such as this one as a domme feeder. Nikki looks genuinely mesmerizing and powerful as always!

Aw thank you! 😍 I’m glad you liked it ❤️😘

Link to review
silverkey

OMFG THE SHIVERS!
THIS HAS TO BE WATCHED WITH HEADPHONES

She can make me question my whole life in 10 minutes...
Why I didnt give up already into being obese?

If you are unsure about gaining watch this...or you're missing out!

Omg thank you so much!!  😍🥰

It’s my pleasure to make you question why you aren’t obese yet 😏😘

Link to review
Jl33

Nikki is just so hot, the first thing when I played the video and saw all that big beautiful body I thought thank gawd for the internet.  Buy this video guys you wont be disappointed.  I mean come on just look at her. 

Oh my goodness thank you so much! 😍😘

Link to review