2 Screenshots

About This File

I show off my fatness and talk about my gain.. I chug a gaining shake and play with my belly

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

You put the gorge in gorgeous!

Link to review
Haitani

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

So soft! 😍

A joy to watch as Shar clearly enjoys showing off how jiggly she's become!

Link to review
Andrew111

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Mirror mirror on the wall who’s the hottest and plumpest of them all . 
Goddess Shar of course . In this clip Shar shows of her widening belly massive thighs and fattened  ass. She Is drinking a weight gain shake and still talking about getting fatter.  Her face is chubbier and she   Is sexy as always .highly recommend. Hope to see more from her soon.

Link to review
mike5507

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Super hot video, this is top quality stuff. It made me laugh hearing the bird in the background making the ba ba ba bu ba "I'm loving it" McDonalds theme song noise.

Link to review
Guest Kimi

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Definitely Shar's best video yet! She's looking so heavy and so round. Surely 300 lbs is just around the corner now 😍 Just imagine how big she will look then 👌

Link to review
Mondschein

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Dieses Video ist einzigartig! Hier zeigt SHAR all Ihre Schönheit!! Ihr tolles liebes Gesicht, ihren wohlgeformten Bauch! Ihren Busen zu bewundern ist ein Traum! Höhepunkt am Schluß : kurzer Blick auf Ihren heißen Popo! Kaufen und genießen!!! I ♥ Shar!!! 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

Okay, wait a second, that video was the best thing on this site in weeks. Shar you look amazing 🥰 I can’t get enough of that playful attitude😍, & your body😘.  Perfect video, total must have.  On a scale from 1 to 10 Shar in this video is at a solid 12.  I would highly recommend it  to anyone, & keep them coming Shar I (we) can’t get enough❤️💌❤️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Shar has outdone herself BIG style with this vid - what a tremendously sensual, exciting, sexy 10:40 for just $8.99!

Shar’s boobs have got massive and rest so sexily on top of her bloated upper belly (a sign of being a true fat girl!).
At 2:28 she gives a quick glimpse of her FUPA and in the following seconds, you see the bottom of her bloated big boobs coming out of her top, with a hint of nipple 😍

Shar is NOTICEABLY bigger than in her previous vid, her thighs are now wider than some people’s torsos and burgeon over each side of the chair, her beautiful face is so cute and chubby now, her belly is simply mesmerisingly massive - she’s been relentlessly bingeing and gorging like a woman possessed, to grow her billowing sexy feminine mounds so much and 300 can’t be far off! 😍

Shar comes across so happy and relaxed in this vid, the fat chat and giggling is beautiful- the break she took from posting content prior to this has been good to her and (personally) I prefer less frequent updates from the models, as each post then carries more weight (pardon the pun), changes are more stark and exciting, plus it puts less pressure on them to keep producing endless content.

Link to review
Residentsteven

With this vid being out today marks 4 years on curvage for shar and she has gained so much in that time 😍. Loved this vid to I can’t believe how much bigger she looks in this her belly is so round she tells us how much she has been stuffing recently and it shows 🥵. Shar is also chugging a shake during this and catches a massive burp for us on camera 😮 shar has definitely done some amazingly loud burps before and this is one of her best. You also get some close up looks at her bigger belly and 🍑.

Link to review
Wayneshukabra

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

Wow, just an amazing video, like always. Shar is playing with her belly, drinks a gainer shake and burps, she's looking fatter than ever. That's a must buy video. Would be nice if you'd make an all day stuffing video with just a t-shirt on. That would be a top video, because guys like it simple 😆 btw, since you gained weight, are you burping more? 

Link to review
ronin76

13 of 14 members found this review helpful 13 / 14 members

Does this video look good? It’s better than that!!! Shar has gotten fatter all over and her soft thighs and butt are digging into and overflowing her chair and her boobs barely fit into her old top. Her widening belly bounces and jiggles with every movement. 

Sexiest of all is seeing Shar laugh and talk about how much she is amazed by and loving her new level of fatness and the glee in her voice as she talks about all the take-out she’s been ordering that’s making her gain. It’s a wonder she doesn’t reach for her phone to order more ribs, burgers, and onion rings to help her get even bigger. 

It’s going to be exciting to see her grow even more beautiful and curvy between now and Through the Mirror 3.

Link to review