3 Screenshots

About This File

Blueberry inflation enthusiasts (and those newly interested): Get ready for GainingGothGF's take on blueberry expansion. It's a category of feederism that is too often overlooked and severly lacking quality content, so your GainingGothGF is happy to help. As this genre requires a lot of time and effort editing, it's definitely not perfect, but I tried my hardest to provide the best blueberry content out there!

In my rendition of the classic rp scenario, I play a modern version of the bratty Violet who is stuck up and very greedy. Violet (GGGF) talks about her roommate, who happens to be a scientist of sorts, and how much she dislikes her as she's been rudely teasing Violet about her recent weight gain. In an act of revenge,Violet eats all of her roommate's snacks, ending in the most anticipated snack of all- a "scientific experiment" her roommate was intentionally hiding. Since there's a note on it specifically asking for Violet to not eat it, of course she HAS to open Pandora's box- and what's inside comes with a very unexpected repercussions- Violet BLOWS TF UP.

Watch GGGF get bigger and bigger and bigger, until she just might pop, all while turning blue like the original Violet. For those who are into the world of blueberry inflation- this is sure to be the best treat EVER!

💙 If you like the video, please leave me a little review. They help me a lot and always make my day to read! Thank you so much for your support! 💙

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Dyl937

Absolutely beautiful, if you’re a fan of blueberry inflation this is for you.

Featuring realistic camera angles, expansion techniques and SFX that look MUCH more realistic than a simple inflating suit, I’m genuinely surprised this was your first major entry into the blueberry inflation scene. Highly recommended

Link to review
Hrepto67

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I agree with the consensus. Longtime blueberry fetishist. Content on the internet seems like anything new or interesting dried up years ago. 

We have something new, thanks to GGGF. No cringe. Sensual reaction. This is done how you'd want it done. (Assuming you're like me, anyway)

I sure would buy another instantly, were it available. 

Link to review
Blacked761

A great execution here! One of my favorite GGG videos! Her acting and roleplay are fantastic....not to mention she looks pretty good being blue ;)

Link to review
Miles Long

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i first fell down the larger fetish rabbit hole years ago off blueberry content, but due to the technical elements and suspension of disbelief required (and often just mediocre acting) existing content out there tended to underwhelm and i’d moved on.

that changes now. GGGF owns this. literally the BEST Violet-themed video i’ve ever seen by a wide (heh) margin. she acts the bit so well and the effects are nicely done, both visual and sound. if Curvage had awards i’d nominate this. brava 👏 🫐

Link to review
David8tor

Finally a model that is into doing Expansion content, well besides gaining! The scenario was good and your acting skills were good! Nice touch with the sound effects! Maybe you could add sloshing nosies next time like your belly is filling up with Blueberry Juice! You would make a great Taylormade Clips model they would hook up and give you a great Blueberry suit. Thank you for doing this and hope you are willing to do more Inflation content! Taylormade has some good ideas if you want to check them out 🎈😄

Link to review
Jt2412

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

First video I’ve ever bought from GainingGoth, very happy with the content, story, and artistic approach. I’m looking forward to more content in this line from her. 😍

Link to review
CFH

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Now this is just next level fantastic, if you're a fan of blueberry inflation then you should absolutely buy this clip. The acting, dialogue, inflation, outfit, everything is so on point that I honestly can't praise this clip enough. Its actually quite difficult to find decent blueberry themed content that isn't full of cheesy dialogue and cringy reactions but there's absolutely none of this here, just fantastic, well thought out acting. The fact that she uses her amazing body as a base to build (inflate?) on is also a great touch. 

Seriously, I can't quite get across just how much I love this clip. Really hope to see more like this from you, fantastic work! 

Link to review
cana

Loved it! Great acting, great concepts, and a really good setup made for a very visually pleasing expansion. Please do more, even bigger next time, maybe a sequel?

Link to review
foundagainindeed

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely spectacular. Effects were nicely done, loved your riff on blueberry expansion. Thoroughly awesome work; my only minor sad thing is I honestly would have liked a longer scene of you laying on your side, even if it was just you gasping and moaning and rubbing your belly. It's not actually a complaint, more of a "I want more of that part can we have an extended cut of a sequel" kind of thing lol. PLEASE keep making content and putting out stuff like this. Very happy customer.

Link to review
Chef23

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Good combination of feederism and blueberry stuff. Absolutely worth the price. Also, I can't express this enough; it's NOT CRINGY. Jesus it's almost believable. Great job.

Thank you for this! Good clip, good replay value :)

Link to review
hapax1230987

There's a reason that box had 'DON'T EAT' written on it...

An excellent video and a very good attempt at a blueberry inflation video. Ticking two genres that I like the most, padding and blueberry inflation. Seeing GGGF blow up is very well done and her acting surprised at her sudden expansion is superb.

Hopefully, this video is just the first in a line of GGGF expansion content (blueberry or just fat) and I can't wait to see more in the future.

P.s. I can't wait to see another expansion when your 300lbs+. When the padding comes on, you'll be H U G E!

Link to review