6 Screenshots

About This File

This video is...definitely different. I figure I'd have some fun with a friend of mine, and what ended up transpiring was what I would expect to be a fantastical and bizarre Lovecraftian fever dream. I mean, dreams never make sense...right? 🤨

Watch me get fed whipped cream by Cthulu in my goth sub attire and just enjoy and don't question it. 😆

This clip is great for those on a budget, who want something very unique and a little bit out of this world! 👽

Features:

-Hot female on female feeding action.

-Jiggling as I shake the can of whipped cream.

-Being spoon-fed by "Cthulu" in a latex onesie.

-Getting messy as I shove my face in the bowl to devour ever last bit!

-Licking all the delicious white stuff off my fingers!

-Some...gestures I make with the whipped cream can as I look into the camera.

You know you want some of this action! Get weird with me. 😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

A short and sweet video video from the lovely @Madilyn!

I've read H.P. Lovecraft and I can't ever remember Cthulhu looking as good as the female-version here - the Great Old One is clad in a slinky outfit and has gorgeous legs!

But the main draw is Madilyn!  There's some great views of her beautiful double-chin, her big, delicious arm, and her pretty face.  I especially liked the way her hair was swept to one side while she licked cream from Cthulhu's cupped hands.

The last few seconds are really impressive because you really get a chance to see Madilyn's size as she re-positions herself, compared to a regular-sized person (her friend).  She's so big and cute!

Like I say, this is a short and sweet video - consider it a taster.  

5/5. 

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu! ❤️

Link to review