8 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be a DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) champion...my friend and I would play everyday on Expert level, but now I cant even get a good score on Basic. Whyyyyyy? I swear I'm not a basic bitch😭

Last time I played this game my body didn't feel like this. As I start to dance and jump I feel my titties, belly, legs and booty bouncing around, pulling me in all directions...what a good feeling All this hopping up and down has my titties hurting and my body hot! I'm literally so FAT that it HURTS to play! My out of control fat jiggles and rising temperature force me to change into a sports bra and strip down. Maybe I will play better now? I try another round, but before long I'm too out of breath to continue. I FAIL the song and get booed of the stage...

Watch as I admit defeat while flopping onto the couch  and feeling how fat I am compared to the last time I played. Feeling my soft body I can't help think that maybe my voluptuous shape is the reason I can't keep up. Grabbing my belly, legs, titties and booty I show you all the fat that is preventing me from getting an "A" in DDR while the game taunts me in the background telling me to continue.

I can't be too FAT for DDR...can I?

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

P.S Check out the after workout photoset here ;D https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/12547-post-ddr-workout-photoset/

Also if you like the video please rate it :3 It helps me to continue creating content you love hehe ❤️

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

and1two

pooh3.gif

Response from the author:

LOVE THE GIF 😍 Thank you so much for taking the time to review 😊 I really appreciate it!

Link to review

This was hot! AGirlWhoLikesToEat wobbles and bounces her way out of breath. Hard to believe this is only the second review. Rally Curvage, and show this chubster some love!

Response from the author:

I dont know how I missed this 😧 Thank you so much for the review 🥰

Link to review