10 Screenshots

About This File

WELCOME TO MY TIK TOK PANTS TRY ON! 
since there the new fad I had to get a few pairs and boy do they make my ass look so NICE, THICK, & SEXY! 
I dance while wearing them and even take them completely off to show you my ass clap & twerk! 

if your looking to get your rocks off this video is sure to make you hott ! As I jiggle and shake my body and dance flirty for you! 
Also lots of fat talk :) 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

JoshuaJaqun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your videos are the best!! Always mesmerized by the way you dance and move and shake! 🥴 Trying on your leggings and the way they fit you is better than anyone else wearing them

Link to review
Sjz15

No doubt the best model on the site, from her curves, to how well she shakes her ass and dances is unreal...she is flawless and worth purchasing any and all content she has to offer! Would do anything for a chance to meet her in person!

Link to review
Guest thakidbreezy

Loved the pants video the twerk & jiggling were amazing & the clapping was impressive 

Link to review
Guest ChubbySouffle

Its amazing just how much Kayla has ballooned over the past few months. Her whole body is a soft, jiggling mass of glorious fatty goodness. Her boobs and ass look particularly massive and jiggly throughout this clip. If you want to see just how much this beauty has blown up, don't pass up this clip!

Link to review

I like how that leggins looks on that huge ass. The butt and boobs jiggle is awesome. In the end of video she make sexy comments about her previous and future videos. Cant wait to see how she will grow.

Link to review
Doc Mo

I hadn’t seen Kayla in a while, so her growth was a wonderful surprise! She’s wearing a flattering pink bodysuit that shows off her now huge boobs while letting her gigantic ass wobble freely. That is until she begins her leggings try on. The first time I saw these was on Sofia Rose, and Kayla P doesn’t disappoint in them at all. She’s got the width and depth the stretch them to the limit! Watching her dance in them is hot, but watching her take them off and put them on is exciting to watch as well! Definitely an excellent clip from a gorgeous grower! 

Link to review

You are downright gorgeous and your body is phenomenal. It's been an absolute pleasure to watch you continue to grow. Love the pants and I appreciate the message at the end to your viewers. Keep it up.

Link to review