6 Screenshots

About This File

Right after Chyy finished filming her ‘Bedroom BBQ Bang’... she was so stuffed & turned on that she wanted to model her brand new Fashion N. Haul for you 😉🐷.

Its also been awhile since she’s done a weigh-in, and she has never created a measurements clip; so she tripled down to knock this one out the park 😍

Come watch her huff & puff her way through measuring her ever growing belly and rolls as she gets a work out in trying on some super hot & amazingly tight outfits for you 🤤💦 

If you love watching her stuff those lusciously tender, fat curves into too tight clothes, while she jiggles and shows them off for you, you’ll love this clip!

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow unbelievable!! This video is definitely off the charts!! You can see her getting bigger almost every day!! She can't stop growing so damn sexy!! If I could id rate it 10 out of 10

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Chyy’s new fattening form can’t be contained!❤️ I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her belly, breasts and ass throughout this entire clip!😍 every time she turned around and I see her curvaceous fat ass I just drool🤤 I loved all the clothes she tries on too, they fit her so well and make her look sexy, especially those bodysuits. An amazing video by Chyy!❤️😍❤️

Response from the author:

i’m continuously growing & they’re constantly getting smaller 😭😩

Link to review
Jordan2451

Well somehow I underestimated her fatness. She's heavier than I thought! I think every part of her jiggles as she is trying on cute outfits and I loved watching her measure her big everything!  :)

This review deserves 5 stars 🌟😍

Link to review
Bigsandman32

Yessss beautiful curves my type of woman 

🥰 thank you boo

Link to review