13 Screenshots

About This File

Agent Kitty is on a mission to find out what's behind this mysterious screen. She can't see over it, hard as she tries to jump high enough to be able to, so her only option is trying to squeeze through the tiny passage at the bottom. Even in skin tight clothes, she still manages to get stuck! Carefully backing out and reevaluating her situation, she decides the only logical thing would be to strip down and oil herself up to make sure she slides right on through. Success! She makes it through the other side to find some dangerously delicious treats that seem to be waiting just for her. She starts devouring them, losing track of time (and her original mission) until she's sharply reminded by her superior that she has a job to do. But... a few more bites won't hurt, will they"

This was a custom request that received the following review:

Screenshot_20210330-075506.thumb.png.9f68d574021da5fcfc270c89ebb1b891.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I am more interested in the stuck portion of the video, I loved when you got stuck seeing your round butt in tight clothes. I only wished it was longer and instead of you taking a nap, you tried to leave and indefinitely got stuck and complain about your weight gain belly, hips, thighs, and booty but overall the video was spectacular. Your cameraman did film the angles of you really well. You playing with your jiggly round belly makes it up. You are beautifully adorable. I hope you make more longer stuck content. 😘

Response from the author:

More will be coming! ❤️ This was a custom request so I (of course) had to follow what they wanted, but I want to do a bunch more stuckage!! :D

Thanks for leaving a review! ❤️

Link to review