2 Screenshots

About This File

I woke up early but wasn't able to eat anything for hours. Famished, I drove to the store all the while fantasizing what goodies I would grab-  Iced coffee, breakfast sandwich and my favorite donuts. I excitedly scooped up my goodies and rushed home, eager to show of my treats

In this seventeen minute video you will see me chug a pint of iced coffee, slapping and jiggling my full belly, eating as much as I could and then moaning as my belly stretches

Other Files from sweetheart_stoner

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sweetheart hasn't eaten all day so she went out and treated herself to some breakfast and her favorite donuts 🍩. She starts by pounding down the iced coffee in one go like a champ. Soon afterwards she takes care of her breakfast sandwich and gets started on the star of the show: some massive chocolate covered donuts! As she devours the donuts she notices that 1 serving size is 1/3 of a donut!! And the serving size is 460 calories! Which means her 3 donuts are over 4000(!!!!!!) calories by themselves. 🔥

Favorite quote:

"I know if I eat another donut I probably won't feel so good but I really want to eat another one. I still have all this milk!"

Sweetheart then proceeds to eat another donut and chugs another bottle of milk as she caresses her stuffed belly hanging below her. Her sensual moans are great as her hands press into her pillowy overfull fat belly. She deserves all the belly rubs after indulging herself to the limit. Don't miss this.

Link to review