4 Screenshots

About This File

Today I am fulfilling one of my biggest fantasies as a feedee - ordering all of my fast food places in one day and stuffing myself into a painfully full state

Three fast food places, one day, one stuffing, one incredibly full Rosie. Today I am reaching a point of fullness I haven't achieved in months, traveling far and wide for every one of my favorite meals to devour on camera in one beautiful stuffing video!

Enjoy burps, moans, belly play, big bites, and the ultimate gluttony and follow me on the most satisfying fantasy I have lived out!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another volcano of a video from the utterly fabulous @RosieMarieFeedee!

Here she's doing three massive meals from three different fast-food establishments in quick succession.

The first thing I noticed in the opening few seconds is how much I LOVED the angle Rosie's got her camera at!  It totally emphasises the thickness around her middle and her sensational legs.  But wait, don't look exclusively at her body: check out that insanely beautiful, rounded face, too!  And don't forget her hair (which looks FANTASTIC!).  Or those arms!  And I haven't even mentioned that skimpy little outfit yet.

(A silly thing: I think Rosie has often filmed herself eating at a bigger table.  The table she's at here seems much smaller and lower.  OR HAS ROSIE JUST GROWN MASSIVELY?  Lol.)

Pretty certain I say this about every single one of Rosie's vids I've ever reviewed - but I just absolutely love how expressive her face is and how engaging her conversation is.  Another thing I love is how she takes great big bites and obviously really enjoys her food (that's a pretty obvious statement, I know, but needs pointing out).

I've written all the above after only watching two minutes of the video!  Lemme watch a bit more...

My quick commentary (so I don't end up writing thousands of words):

-Wow, her last mouthful of that Culver's burger was ENORMOUS!!  Her pretty face looks totally packed full.  

-Love the way Rosie sometimes lovingly grips her belly as she eats.

-Some EPIC burps going on here!  Like, Cecil B. DeMille-style.  Epic.

-Love Rosie's comment about McDonald's staff lying about the ice-cream machine!  Lol.  At our McDonald's it's always the same!

-For the third meal (a pizza), we join Rosie on her bed.  She's positively GLOWING with beauty here, after having already consumed so much food!

-Wow, the final few minutes are astonishing, as Rosie hovers around the thin dividing line between feeling super-satisfied and being in a bit of discomfort!

Twenty-four minutes of the beautiful, charismatic Rosie pushing herself to the max!  What an awesome video!  I urge you to buy it now - you won't regret it!

Link to review
N29W39

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nice stuffing performance and burpfest!!🐷🐷👏👏 I liked that Rosie was trying to really push her limits. Her belly looks best in the sequences where she's sitting up strait and her sexy soft belly creases and jiggles so beautifully.❤️😍:wub: You could tell she was so full but really enjoying it. Buy this clip and help her scale up her appetite for her next fast food hopping performance!!!  

Link to review
Matty_

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rosie spreads her soft, heavy self down, I think i’ve said it before occasionally you can never tell what she’s sitting on as her massive thighs and wide fat ass completely disguise it 🤤 Taking huge bites, blink and her food is already annihilated 😳 such insatiable greed ☺️ So many insane powerful burps and deep belches in this clip, wish they where in my face Rosie 🥵 I appreciate your efforts to put this clip together gathering your food 👌🏻 Awesome content as always!!

Link to review