7 Screenshots

About This File

Got this huge bk order: 5 burgers (double with cheese and bacon), bucket of fries, brownie milkshake(delicious by the way), 2 cans of pepsi. I sit on my kitchen to work on it and my dress get messed up with grease and sauce so I take it off to finish.

I eat till I start feeling tired and slow, show off my belly before and after, standing up and sitting down (even tho you can never really see the seat under my ass), you gotta trust me.

Big burps, huge belly on top of the table, a sweaty messy saucy piggy is what you can expect from this one 

🐷

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love watching you eat all those burgers and fries with the milkshake and soda. You were looking huge by the end! Definitely like how you put your belly on the table. There are lots of great views of your fat in this one, including when you lift up your arms to reveal the blubber on your sides and show how far your belly sticks out in front of you 😍 Great burps too! Can't wait to see more ❤️

Link to review