3 Screenshots

About This File

IMMOBILITY/FUTURE SSBBW ROLE-PLAY

POV - you are my feeder, we are discussing how fat you want to get me, I have no say I’m your obedient feedee, I listen and do what you say, I eat what you bring me I have absolutely no choice but to obey my feeder.

This is a 9 minute video talking about SSBBW/ IMMOBILITY fantasies as well as an immobile Kristina. You are taking full control of my gain, you are making me into a fat FAT pig, talking about the struggles I will have when you make me into an immobile feedee, talking about how you want me to eat myself to death, destroy my body and turn me into a couch bound SSBBW. 

In this clip it’s a POV of my belly, showing you how stretched out my belly is becoming since I’ve been your obedient feedee eating everything you offer me without questioning it, showing you how fat and lose my skin is becoming, show you my back rolls, how jiggly my fat all over my body is getting. 
this clip also includes HOT hot fat chat, burping, navel play and so much more. 

I can’t wait for you to put yourself in my feeders shoes and really enjoy porking me up for yourself.

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.