3 Screenshots

About This File

IMMOBILITY/FUTURE SSBBW ROLE-PLAY

POV - you are my feeder, we are discussing how fat you want to get me, I have no say I’m your obedient feedee, I listen and do what you say, I eat what you bring me I have absolutely no choice but to obey my feeder.

This is a 9 minute video talking about SSBBW/ IMMOBILITY fantasies as well as an immobile Kristina. You are taking full control of my gain, you are making me into a fat FAT pig, talking about the struggles I will have when you make me into an immobile feedee, talking about how you want me to eat myself to death, destroy my body and turn me into a couch bound SSBBW. 

In this clip it’s a POV of my belly, showing you how stretched out my belly is becoming since I’ve been your obedient feedee eating everything you offer me without questioning it, showing you how fat and lose my skin is becoming, show you my back rolls, how jiggly my fat all over my body is getting. 
this clip also includes HOT hot fat chat, burping, navel play and so much more. 

I can’t wait for you to put yourself in my feeders shoes and really enjoy porking me up for yourself.

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It’s been a while since kristina did a role play vid and now she has even more rolls 😉 her bed during this is squeaking like crazy under all her new weight 😍, as kristina’s belly takes center stage for this entire vid. There is also plenty of fat chat as she talks about how you made her pile on the pounds she burps while she says what she wants you to do next to make her even fatter. Mentioning a year ago you use to go to the gym and now with your help her belly is now fatter than ever and how it’s going to only getting even bigger. In a way it’s like you went from burpees to burping to make more room in your belly for even more food 🥵. Grab this hot vid right now, 5 stars as ever kristina.

Response from the author:

Burpee’s to burps that’s a good one, I can’t thank you enough for another review from you as well as your support, I am very thankful to have a supportive fan like you!!! 

Link to review