1 Screenshot

About This File

Here is my very first face first cake stuffing! 🎂

In this 12 minute video, I get to finally check “cake eating on all fours” off the feedee bucket list! I ordered a large red velvet cake meant for 6-8 people, little did the store know I’d be shoving my entire face into it, all by myself, all for me...what a gluttonous pig I have let myself become! 🐽

My ass is getting so much bigger during my gain which I love, so I shake it a bit while I eat. You can see how flabby it’s getting! I just wiggle a little and the whole thing starts to jiggle. While eating, I realize I need something to wash all this cake down. I grab some milk from the fridge and start to chug away. It dribbles down my growing boobs onto my outfit and round belly. Oops! 

If you are into messy pigs, stuffing, fat chat, big asses, chugging and more, you will LOVE this clip! I can’t wait to do more in the future!

38583793-5B94-4CC1-AC55-4FF4B96A314C.gif

632A5FAC-4E41-4CC5-A99B-9EC49CA5DC05.png

1204A127-D723-40BD-B24B-E059757874F7.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Aria is the cutest piggy with her hair up in pigtails as she prepares herself to get down and dirty with a cake. The cake quickly disappears as she takes big bite after bite without her hands. She radiates animalistic hunger as she buries her pretty face deep into the red carnation insides of her quarry. I love seeing her down on all fours in her tight velvet outfit (to match her favorite red velvet cake) that can barely contain her bulging belly as she greedily consumes tons of calories.

All the cake gets Aria thirsty and she crawls over to the fridge (her big bubble butt jiggling 🍑), takes out milk, and starts chugging milk as it spills down her luscious curves. Needless to say, it's quite the spectacle. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review