5 Screenshots

About This File

This clip is all about sound; it's perfect for helping you fall asleep, calm anxiety, or pass the day. I spend this clip seductively talking to you about how much I enjoy gaining. I love sweetly whispering gaining fantasies to you. I use this clip to tell you everything I love about getting fatter and being fat. I slowly glide my fingers over my big bulging belly and ample breasts. Here's to a calmer head and a restful mind. 
This clip is ASMR focused and is best for headphones. This clip features fat chat, weight gain elements, and soft talking. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Short but sweet and great video! While the whispering feels a little too low at times, what you do say and what you show off more than makes up for it. :D 

Response from the author:

Thank you! Whispering is a skill I am still mastering (I'm a tad loud in my speech normally), but still am happy to hear you enjoyed other elements! 💖

Link to review