6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $3.99 
Now $3.00

Who says romance is over? It's been quite some time since we've been together, countless meals, calories, and pounds! Since I started gaining weight for you, my waistline has ballooned, and I'm barely recognizable. Stretch marks and cellulite have taken over my body, my clothes barely fit, but you're still here, making me fatter! You're such an incredible feeder, and I've had such an erotic and fun time gaining for you. I made this special clip to let you know how much I love gaining for you and how much I can't wait to keep gaining. An excellent feeder like you deserves to see their full work on display and in motion. You also deserve to know just how thankful I am for you. Cheers to many more calories and pounds!
This clip is filmed and meant to be enjoyed as a GFE gaining experience! I want you to know just how much I value and adore you. I love packing on the pounds; I love you feeding me, I love you watching me eat! This clip begins with me in a very tight fishnet dress; my tits and belly are popping out. To get a bit more comfortable, I slowly reveal my belly. I then make sure to bounce up and down to show you just how much my fat jiggles. You did that; you grew me! I spend the rest of the clip showing you other fatty parts of me while thanking you for your dedication and passion for feeding me and making me fat. I burp a little, but you like that. You've turned me into a lazy, gluttonous, indulgent, fatty.
Clip features: GFE, girlfriend gaining, belly jiggle, tight clothes, light burping, belly play, fat chat, gaining talk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review