5 Screenshots

About This File

My belly feels so tight! All that food has me feeling so stuffed, only you can help with some of that release! You're gentle but firm hands are the key to pleasure. You gently oil me up and softly rub my belly. Your hands overflow with fat. There's just way too much of me to grab! You slowly kneed and squeeze my belly. This will definitely allow for even more room for food in my rapidly expanding belly. Your hands are so amazing, and always make me feel so much pleasure, thank you for being the best partner ever.

This clip is filmed from the POV of a feeder, it starts simply enough. I'm bloated after a big meal and need your help to make some space for more food. You take some warm oil and start to softly massage my belly, I softly moan for more belly rubs. Things heat up a bit and you start grabbing my belly with both hands. Rubs turn into soft jiggles. I ask you to explore more parts of my growing curves. I roll over to show you my huge thighs and booty. You softly rub them, highlighting every bit of cellulite along the way. This feels amazing. Things end with me sweetly thanking you, you're the best at belly rubs! 

Clip features: POV, feeder POV, body rub, belly rub, 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.