1 Screenshot

About This File

You’re needing a new hookup, and your friend talks you into downloading Tinder. After a day or two, you swipe right on a cute girl with long, dark hair. You notice she used to be a cheerleader and your excitements gears up. We set a date. You wanted to meet at a club, but I insisted on lunch. Nothing too off... at first.

You meet your date for lunch and try to look around for where this cutie could be. The hostess waves you over to me. You’re mouth falls open when she steps aside and you see me. A big, round bellied girl sits across from you. 

I mean, I didn’t catfish you. Those pictures WERE me... at one point. But you see, I’ve lost my sense of self control. Now, I eat and eat and don’t stop until I’m nice and round. I used to run 5 miles easily. Now, the walk to the table from my car seems exhausting. I ordered lunch before you arrived because I worked up such an appetite! Hopefully you won’t mind when I inevitably have to undo my pants...

In this role play/girlfriend experience - enjoy stuffing, chugging soda, burps, belly play and more! Will we have a second date? ❤️

83176B17-7831-432D-A285-76FF3F70BEC5.png

6D218F1E-516B-4E7E-9C9E-9C235951ABCE.png

493B8425-F69E-44CE-B0F4-BE80F22D69A6.png

194297CB-7F92-48E0-AC03-8ADB2218B946.jpeg

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely yes it will definitely be a second date ❤️ Especially when you are wearing jeans 👖 it makes it even hotter 👍💕  thank you my lovely 🥰🌈

Response from the author:

I’m so so happy you enjoyed!! 🥺❤️❤️

Link to review
RyanAlexander

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is sexy as hell. It’s like I was there. Watching this thicc queen eat and pull that belly out was such a turn on. Trust me this video is 🔥 and I highly recommend! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed! 🥰

Link to review