Shamrocked 2: A Year Later | 2400c Remake

$11.99

(7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

This clip was filmed exactly one year later from the original! I manage three large shakes this year before I tap out (should have let them melt/warm up lol). Enjoy side-by-side footage comparing this year and last year for each of the shake funnelings. There is additional comparison footage, too, where you can see how my ass now completely overflows the chair. The clip ends with the original ending from the first recording where I muse about how fat I wanted to get... I had no idea 😈

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bop7ha

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Such a beautiful model she's so into it I cant get enough! Its amazing to see how curvy she has grown really gorgeous 

Link to review

Real good shit. Decent funneling and a few legit burps but the reason to get the clip is really the comparison. You really get to see how much of her gains has centered around her lower belly, hips and thighs. Definitely has the fat chick spread where when she sits down the fat on her hips, thighs and ass spreads out to envelop the chair. At points all you can see of the chair is the legs, the rest is obscured by fat. 

Response from the author:

This is so fucking hot 💦💦💦🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Link to review
overkill

It's always such a delight to see GGG funnel fed, and this video is no exception. We also get a super hot comparison. A year can do a lot for a feedee!

Link to review
Guest Jm00

First video I’ve ever bought here... couldn’t resist 😍

Response from the author:

You never forget your first 😉

Link to review

This is a great video -- love the way you show both last year's version and this one side by side. It's fun seeing you go from a doe-eyed, kind of scared girl with a little ** belly to a confident and greedy fatty with a huge gut. It's a shame that we don't get a today version of the original's ending, where you muse about how big you are now and how you can't believe how small you were before. 

Still, excellent video, worth every penny. :D 

Link to review