6 Screenshots

About This File

HELLO :) ! ! I did ALMOST A HOUR 58minutes to be exact of story time! 
so I don’t think I have ever had the chance to post my entire fat story before ! 
so this is my story from the begining when I was thin to how I started gaining ! The struggles I dealt with from family and enemies in school to how confident I am today :) 

while I’m talking bout my gaining and what I love about my body ! I am moisturizing my entire body with body masks and rubbing it in showing how soft my skin is and how good my skin care has been paying off :) 

I then do some belly play , :) GETTING READY FOR THE BIG REVEAL! 
my new measurements ! 
let’s just say the measuring tape is no longer big enough for me ! “Hint” 

come join me with story time , belly play, and measurements ! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Madilyn Mars

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Wow, what an absolute babe! I love this video for several reasons:

1. You get to watch her fantastic body jiggle about as she talks about her life, gaining, and how she developed such beautiful curves!

2. Her stunning personality comes out which kind of makes you feel like you're talking to her personally.

3. You get to see a lot of her sexy, fat body!!!

4. Lots and lots of hot fat talk.

This video is SO worth the money. 10/10 would recommend. It's rad to see this gorgeous pro at work. ❤️

Link to review
Catch35

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Honest story! Lots of good fat fetish. Love the measurement part at the end! Those tights! those tits! the whole body is perfect! 

Link to review
Kevinmorad

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your autistic too I wanted to tell you for the longest time we have that in common its quite alright i struggle with PPD & ADHD syndrome so I know where your coming from absolute gem of a video!

Link to review
saintpal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Skip to the last 2 to get what you came for.

Fat chat does it for me but I know you could show off more while you do it. We wanna see you play with and squeeze that big sexy belly and legs and ass and arms while you tell the story. Its hot, but let's make it more visually interesting maybe?

Link to review
nlname098

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing vid. Great story of her gain, along with showing off her gorgeous, curvy body. Measurements really show off how big she’s gotten. Definitely recommend!

Link to review
Lemmondrop

1 of 8 members found this review helpful 1 / 8 members

More ass play would be better, just cause I’m a fan of it. I’ll try an watch the whole thing someday, but more modeling is what I was after.(ps I still think you’re pretty hot anyways)

Link to review