4 Screenshots

About This File

BURP BURP BURP

Watch Kristina experience her first ever BLOAT! 

This video is just under 12 minutes long, you will see Kristina belch some of her loudest burps EVER, it even surprised me with how impressively loud they were... it almost felt like an earthquake with the force they had. This video also includes belly play, fat chat, a liter soda chug on top of eating bananas, moaning from being SO SO full, hearing my bed crack under my fat ass, so much belly play, seeing how my belly gets nice and tight after I finish everything, also includes hiccups too hehe. 

I became instantly a fan of bloating like this I felt so effortlessly full so quick, my stretch-marks even got mad at me because of how stretched out my belly was once I was done with this bloat.

this was super fun to film and I really hope you enjoy this video! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Miss Kristina gets a huge belly from the bananas and Sprite. She also lets out amazing burps throughout the video 😍 Five stars! It's a must watch ❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much love for your review it means so much to me, it seems like you really enjoyed it🥰

Link to review
chubnubs11

Kristina hits it out of the park again! If you are a fan of bloating videos then you will love this video without a doubt! There are plenty of loud burps and belches! She even surprises herself with how loud they are! She gives a cute laugh and smile of satisfaction with how loud her burps are! Her gorgeous belly with those amazing stretch marks are on full display the whole video!! She gets so bloated and round at the end it is incredible, with plenty of belly play! She easily eats two bananas and chugs the sprite with ease! Can't wait for more bloating videos to see how round Kristina gets and hear those amazing burps!!

Thank you so much for your review 🥰🥰 this was so fun to film and I’m so happy to hear ou enjoyed it 🥺

Link to review
Residentsteven

Starting this vid off with a burp you know this going to be a great, 1st you will see kristina stuff down two bananas this is followed by chugging down a whole bottle of sprite that helps her to produce the loudest burps I have ever heard from her 🥵 even louder than the wind outside 😂. Kristina’s belly gets so round in this set there is plenty of jiggling too as she forces out every last burp 😮 and just when you think it can’t get any better she gets a short case of the hiccups 😍. You can tell she is really pleased with the results and you will be to. I can’t wait to see a future bloating set from you it sounds like you are hooked already, I can only imagine how big your belly will get next time.

Hooked is an understatement!! I really appreciate you supporting every single one of my videos, I always look forward to your feedback, you always go above and beyond with your review and I love it. I also love your new header on your profile😛

Link to review