8 Screenshots

About This File

Chyy’s appetite has been so out of this world as of late that it seems she may have lost control of her own vices the way she constantly shoves food down her ravenous throat into her expanding, bottomless pit of a gut 🥵

Cum join her for a super hot, fun, playful bedroom BBQ in which she stuffs herself to the max and rubs her growing belly while letting off huge burps that only rumble louder with every sip 😉

She knows how to press your buttons in all the right places 💦 as she sensually teases with all her jiggles and shakes, especially on all fours 🐖😏

Other Files from Chyy Starr

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

somebodyson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I liked this video. Chyy is into being herself and being a greedy piggy. you get what you need, good burps, good eats, , a full belly and a satified piggy. I just with i saw a bit mor booty but she gets's an all fours so you can't be too mad. keep up the good work

Response from the author:

Thank you luv 🥰 i’ll be sure to include more booty angles longer in future content 😉

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

So friggin hot!😍 Every slurp, gulp, moan and burp is a huge turn on! Chyy has definitely gotten bigger and so has her appetite. Her jiggly body is super sexy! I love her little dances while filming and when she decides to go all fours, it got even better!❤️ Love love LOVE it!

that’s what I LOVE to hear 🥰 so glad you loved it babe 😉

Link to review
Jordan2451

Wow! Loved her eating the ribs.. Chyy can sure can clean a bone dry. Loved her jiggly gut and stretch marks. The jiggly ass and boobs are a bonus. She is a greedy little pig. Her panties are swallowed up by her fat rolls throughout the video which was so hot. Definitely worth buying!

this is so hot 🥰🐷

Link to review