One Year of Gluttony - Year End Weigh In

$12.99

(80 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Body Tour • My Story • Comparisons • Unseen Footage • Compilations • Stuffing • Extreme Weight Gain • Fat Chat • Bouncing • Waddling • Struggle Chat • Health Chat • Recap • Tight Clothes • Burping • Front/Side/Back Angles ~ 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The BIG WEIGH IN has FINALLY arrived and where do I even begin...😅

Let me start by saying that is without a DOUBT the HOTTEST video @Mochii Daddii & I have EVER made and that's really saying something considering the next level videos we've put out this year..

In this video you will LITERALLY see me GROW from a 115 pound gym rat vegetarian, to a 300+ pound meat filled glutton as I recap my ENTIRE feedee journey so far with the help of MULTIPLE INSANELY HOT COMPILATIONS

Included is a bunch of NEVER BEFORE SEEN footage from my skinnest days 2 years ago, leading up through my online debut, into my 30 Days of Stuffing, continuing to my 50K cal a week challenge and showcasing all the content through present day with my 30K Calorie SINGLE DAY stuffing! 

This video HAS IT ALL even EVERY MAJOR PREVIOUS WEIGH IN results and complete before and after measurement comparisons from March 2020 to March 2021!

I dive into all the details of my feedee journey, including...how I got started, what my goals were, how my feeder and I met and MORE!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The second half of the video dives into a full BODY TOUR of every single ounce of fat I've packed on over the last year. Complete measurements and FINALLY I step on the scale for the BIG WEIGH IN to see the utterly INSANE amount of weight I've gained in a SINGLE YEAR!

It's been an ABSOLUTELY LIFE CHANGING YEAR of both myself and my feeder pushing this fetish to the ABSOLUTE LIMIT! After 922 take out orders, hundreds of thousands of calories, over 130 videos and countless memories, it's finally time to close this LEGENDARY chapter of my feedee journey!

But as hard as we worked, NONE of this would have been possible without all of you. I've said it before, but you all helped turn my CRAZY fantasy into an ACTUAL reality and that's something I'll never stop being thankful for! 🥰

I hope you all enjoy the video and I can't wait to find out what the next year holds!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

zewhatcher

Before and After's are my favorite types of videos. Showing the growth. it's amazing! You can see capacity increase and the hunger grow and grow. Well worth the watch and looking forward to what you decide to do in the future! 

Link to review
Marsoph

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolutely amazing to watch your transformation. And this video is so well made. 100000/10 must watch 

Link to review
EmmanuelAraiza

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm dying to see this video, and by the way take advantage of the 2x1 offer 😏

Link to review
Bigbellybob1

Absolutely Amazing! love how much you have blown up over the year. 

Link to review
Euglenoid

This video is amazing! Mochi is a dream feedee and no one comes to mind in terms of undergoing such an extreme transformation in such a short time. Absolutely amazing gain and video.

Link to review
Spot

It’s insane to see what a true transformation you have made from fit girl to full on hog. Every inch of you is stuffed with fat now and this video showcases that perfectly. We can’t wait to see you get bigger and give up on any kind of figure soon! Oink oink piggy!🐽

Link to review
nitromeguy

The most incredible gain I have ever, or will ever, see on Curvage, without a doubt!

Link to review
Guest Lw4444

So incredibly hot watching you expand over the year and just be an absolute gluttonous pig😍😍😍😍

Link to review
loves_chub

Seeing a cute fit trimmed girl turn herself into a gluttonous pathetic slob will never not be hot!

Link to review
K.M. Joyce

Your progression is just amazing. The effort and hard work over the year has really paid off! Can’t wait to see what else is in store!❤️

Link to review
Celebratedsummer

An epic gain that was impossible to ignore. @Mochii Babii took her fantasy to a level formerly only seen in wg fiction and created some truly remarkable content. Courageous, impressive, and sexy.

Link to review
Hpbig

What a journey !!!!

Link to review
AFOR

By condensing most feedees' life-long journeys into a single year, MochiiBabii has managed to have one of the most impressive gains ever put on public display.  This video does an amazing job illustrating exactly how awe-inspiring her transformation has been, and really lets the viewer appreciate both her dedication and how top-notch her video quality has always been.

Link to review
wf36

Wonderful!!! This culminates a journey not seen here until now!

Link to review
kamm64

What a year....well worth any price

Link to review
BigG92

Such an incredible growing goddess 😍 can't wait to see how much you grow over the next 12 months! ♥ 

Link to review
takanuva94

Magnificent progress! Unbelievable how dedication and pure gluttony can lead to such astounding results! 

Congratulations on reaching this momentous milestone! 

Link to review
SleepDeprived404

Just incredible. What an accomplishment. To see all your hard work pay off is satisfying stuff. Props to ya. 

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Your gain is insane. It is more impressive than weight gain fiction. You must have completed a world record at some point. Honestly, this is the most incredible gain, normal to morbidly obese in 3 months then super morbidly obese in a year. Impressive...

Link to review