One Year of Gluttony - Year End Weigh In

$12.99

(80 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Weigh In • Measurements • Body Tour • My Story • Comparisons • Unseen Footage • Compilations • Stuffing • Extreme Weight Gain • Fat Chat • Bouncing • Waddling • Struggle Chat • Health Chat • Recap • Tight Clothes • Burping • Front/Side/Back Angles ~ 19 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The BIG WEIGH IN has FINALLY arrived and where do I even begin...😅

Let me start by saying that is without a DOUBT the HOTTEST video @Mochii Daddii & I have EVER made and that's really saying something considering the next level videos we've put out this year..

In this video you will LITERALLY see me GROW from a 115 pound gym rat vegetarian, to a 300+ pound meat filled glutton as I recap my ENTIRE feedee journey so far with the help of MULTIPLE INSANELY HOT COMPILATIONS

Included is a bunch of NEVER BEFORE SEEN footage from my skinnest days 2 years ago, leading up through my online debut, into my 30 Days of Stuffing, continuing to my 50K cal a week challenge and showcasing all the content through present day with my 30K Calorie SINGLE DAY stuffing! 

This video HAS IT ALL even EVERY MAJOR PREVIOUS WEIGH IN results and complete before and after measurement comparisons from March 2020 to March 2021!

I dive into all the details of my feedee journey, including...how I got started, what my goals were, how my feeder and I met and MORE!

•••••••••••••••••••••••

The second half of the video dives into a full BODY TOUR of every single ounce of fat I've packed on over the last year. Complete measurements and FINALLY I step on the scale for the BIG WEIGH IN to see the utterly INSANE amount of weight I've gained in a SINGLE YEAR!

It's been an ABSOLUTELY LIFE CHANGING YEAR of both myself and my feeder pushing this fetish to the ABSOLUTE LIMIT! After 922 take out orders, hundreds of thousands of calories, over 130 videos and countless memories, it's finally time to close this LEGENDARY chapter of my feedee journey!

But as hard as we worked, NONE of this would have been possible without all of you. I've said it before, but you all helped turn my CRAZY fantasy into an ACTUAL reality and that's something I'll never stop being thankful for! 🥰

I hope you all enjoy the video and I can't wait to find out what the next year holds!

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

qqwerty3377

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I have been following you since the beginning, I loved how far you would push yourself stuffing your belly. I didn’t expect you to take it this far and get this fat. But I couldn’t be more excited. To gain that much weight that fast is so incredibly hot it’s hard to comprehend. I loved watching your journey from chubby to obese. I hope you keep going and get fatter and fatter. Keep up the good work Mochi!!!!

Link to review
Loveallthelumps123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

OH MY GAWD.  This purchase link needs to be shared with everyone on curvage.   

Mochi is seriously the most underrated gainer here.  She really should be at the top with Curvage Casey. Hence why EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHARE THIS!  If you are new to Mochi, this video has such a great review of the entire year.  

Mochi also looks like a beautiful mermaid!  I think its the makeup, and hair lol!  

If you want to see pure gluttony, you gotta watch this. 

Thank you so much for an amazing year Mochi, and 🥂 here is to 2021. 

Also thank you to Mochi Daddy for your great filming, and video editing!  

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! You really warmed my heart 🥰 But don’t worry, I don’t feel underrated, if anything I’m the blueprint hahah. I’ll make sure MD gets the love too ❤️

Link to review
Guest Chase666

You're so gorgeous, it's incredible how much weight you've gained

Link to review
ChipotleSkittles

Wow, I have to say that that was an amazing video from beginning to end. Really great to see more stuff from two years before any of this. Seeing a glimpse into the year before the One Year of Gluttony™. Then a perfect recap of such an explosive year. I had honestly forgotten how much you had changed before our eyes over such a short time. Probably helped out by this last year losing all meaning of time in general, lol. Looking forward to what is in store for the future!

Also wanted to give huge props for the quality of editing and production value of this video. Plenty of people will rightfully gush on you in the comments/reviews since it is well earned. But I wanted to make sure to acknowledge that aspect too. You've said in your posts about how much time and effort he puts into these videos, and it definitely shows.

If anyone is reading through these reviews to decide on whether or not to purchase this, I'd 100% recommend it!

Link to review
redwinterleo

😍 Every inch of you is screaming sexiness. Thank you mochii babii for inspiring me to accept my body. However though please be careful with your health. 

She really lives up to her dream. And that dream came true now! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Its so crazy to see this entire weight gain journey just seeing the past mochii to the current mochii it's like she absorbed her former self to get this big jeez so much weight gained in a year can't imagine her doctor visit. I guess at least one good thing came out of this quarantine wish I could afford more videos from all these fat babes on this website. Glad I picked this video up 

Link to review
jaypalfa

This video was absolutely incredible! Truly amazing to see what it looks like when a girl completely indulges herself for a full year with no restraints! Now, please make sure you're taking care of yourself as you continue this journey for another year!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Chipstar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a fantastic gain ! You are my dream (and now real) fantasy ! A long hair  woman who go fit to fat with such speed ! You are the only good things in this pandemic 😍 Lockdown have make you swell to this fantastic weight ! Now that you become a BBW in 1 year, it's to be an SSBBW in 1 year 😘

i'm such an admirer, that even though i subscribed to you on another site i can't help but support you even more by purchasing this video 🥰

Link to review
Lick2040

I really like the the measurement comparison for the last weight and a year ago. Having those comparisons was nice to see. 152, that is not exactly skinny for one woman to weight maybe over 30 pounds. So you put more weight this year than average woman, that is hot. And let's not forget 215 in total since you started to gain in the last 2 years. I hope to hear good news from your doctor, even if you don't I will understand to scale back or lose weight. It was nice journey watching gain, if all is good love to see how far you can take this journey on another level.

Great video.

Link to review
unithdb

This is watching a full weight gain story in real time. I don't think there is any other video telling a wg story in this detail from the start

Link to review
adidasjkl9

An absolute must own from the GOAT !!! Wow truly impressive. Best documented gain in the history of feederism. 

Link to review
silversnow

Holy cow. This really does show just how much she's put on over the year, at its a LOT. I'm usually not a fan of these clip show type videos, but getting a compilations of her most stuffed moments with some sexy voice over and a good show of her current belly in between past videos for contrast just made it all come together. 

VERY GOOD.

Link to review
FeederKai

I have been looking forward to this weigh in since the year celebration began and Mochii DID NOT disappoint. I loved the recap at the beginning showing us how much of a glutton Mochii has become in just one short year. This is one of the hottest videos I have watched, the before and after being my absolute favorite parts of it. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Link to review
speedy_biff

This might just be the best video on here I’ve ever watched. So well done, and you Mochii are looking better than ever.  

Link to review
Blackdevil99

Wow verý very hot 😍 hope you gain more and more 🥰

Link to review
alde

Huge gain, so hot!

Link to review
Moist Kovic

Absolutely beautiful seeing the amount of weight you've put on.

Link to review
jpark786

Seeing how far that you have come in just one year is astonishing to say the least. Going from a skinny health nut vegetarian two years ago, to finding someone special that shares your fetish as much as you do and for the two of you to end up together and start this insane journey together is amazing. And all the while sharing it with the rest of the community through all of these absolutely incredible and insanely hot videos, that are just as good if not better than the last, is an honor. I know that depending on the results from your doctor visits you have coming up, you will either continue going as hard as you have or more than likely easing back the level to which you and your feeder fatten you up. But regardless of what happens, it has been an amazing journey so far and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. 😊

Link to review
Guest Feeder1038

I'm gonna guess your next goal should be 600 :)

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

I couldn't even make it 5 minutes through the video, thats how grorgeous and sexy Mochi has gotten.  One of the best gains and guts around, this vid is also really well made and the editing is great! Can't recommend enough!

Link to review
gflono86

· Edited by gflono86

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely one of the hottest vids to date 152 lbs in 1 single year you are the real MVP in this community I love it and can't wait to see what's next for you you are definitely embraces being a true bbw next ssbbw perhaps why not???!

Link to review
distance23

I was absolutely stunned seeing this video, from the flashbacks to the weigh in. I can't believe how much Mochii has grown in a year's time to say the least.

Link to review