1 Screenshot

About This File

I was SO excited to go to a sleepover with girls from my school! But, little did I know, they had another plan in mind...

This video opens up to me crying and reliving the comments I received at the sleepover. That I am too fat, eat all the snacks, and more. But the denial is real, as I explain I don’t know WHAT they’re talking about. I’m not fat. While I sadly discuss this story, I end up drinking some Coke and eating some popcorn. Oh well, those girls loss! Now I get all these yummy snacks to myself! By the end, I’m cheered up smiling over my gluttony. These girls are just jealous because I’m fat and they’re not! 😉

Enjoy role play, eating, drinking soda with burps, and fat chat in this fun 11 minute video!

ADB0A830-5F22-4A08-B2E4-9FA908C08BF8.png

1298943A-D0A1-4A47-A85A-3E92623A89EC.png

C36830EF-CFD8-454E-BFF4-601891EEE7C7.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The fat humiliation, fat denial, and belly play is soooo sexy in this video!!! 🐷😍 Nothing like fatty denying their fatness, then admitting they are fat lol! Role playing is definitely one of Aria’s many talents! 👏👏👏 Purchasing this is a no brainer for sure! 

Link to review