7 Screenshots

About This File

Uh Oh! Who let LaurenLush be their French maid?🎉😯

The only thing this gluttonous queen can clean is the inside of your fridge! 

In fact, that’s exactly what she does! 

The very STACKED Lauren does some surface cleaning while dressed in her skimpy maid costume right before diving into the fridge to find all of your leftovers! 
She takes a nice little break and devours your favorite foods leaving nothing behind! 

Lauren is so massive that her outfit can barely contain ANY of her body and her fishnets seems to be stretching to the point of no return!!! SO MANY JIGGLES!

Come listen to all of her fat chat and how much she enjoys being a BIG GIRL and eating, watch her stuff her greedy mouth and rub all over her beautiful fat curves! 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Curvy goddess @LaurenLush strikes yet again with an insanely hot crowd-pleaser of a clip!  The angles at which you see Lauren seated and chowing down are incredible!  The way her exceptionally round boobies bulge out and her enormously wide, plump belly stretches her fishnets nearly to capacity and forces her outfit to ride up to the point of almost disappearing within her magnificently massive curves is truly legendary!!  And if you ask me, no justification whatsoever is needed for the "theft" of the leftovers.  If those dang 1%-ers can afford to hire help to clean their house, they can afford to have the help eat their food too!!

The highlight of the video is without a doubt the parfait.  In all honesty, I tend to usually be fairly indifferent to the eating aspect of Curvage content, but still I have to say - the calm, quiet, and blissfully pure ecstasy with which Lauren all but makes love in her mouth with her rich, thick, creamy, decadent dessert is pretty frickin' hot!! . . . actually, let me amend that: it was quite probably the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life!!!

Idea for future video? - same basic concept, except make the appropriate costume adjustment and name the clip: "Lauren Croft: Fridge Raider" 

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I love the idea for a new video and title! 😂

Link to review
Guest Riverboatrob11

I always wanted to see Lauren walking around and watch all that jiggle. Such a goddess! I really enjoyed this video. :)

🙌🙌❤️

Link to review
roygbiv

First time leaving a review for a model. Felt I had too just for how awesome Lauren is. Easily the most beautiful woman on the internet. Keep up the good work and I wish we had girls like you in Scotland :P 

Thank you!!❤️❤️

Link to review
Jt2412

Is it just more or is Lauren developing a waddle?? I’m not sure I could be home while this maid cleaned my place, too distracting. Absolutely amazing, and that booty has been getting bigger and bigger.... along with everything else 🤤

😍😍😍 thank you! 

Link to review
Grayking

In this clip Lauren acts out, what I can only assume, is a fantasy that has entered the mind of just about every fat admirer out there. Lauren looks like a tubby vixen, pouring out of a classic, sexy French maid outfit, clearly intended for a girl with much less heft than Lauren. Lauren’s beauty, charm, and wow factor shine through like always. At a steal of a price, it’s definitely a worthy add to your collection. 

Link to review
Guest Aztec023

She looks amazing in that outfit

Thank you💕

Link to review
Guest Mmsoccer

I can’t stop buying her videos. She always looks so amazing🔥🔥

💕💕💕 thank you!

Link to review
schmoejoe

Lauren consistently puts out great content and puts effort into the storylines and concepts behind each clip. Also she looks SLAMMIN' as a french maid. 🔥🔥🔥

🙌🙌🙌🙌💕

Link to review
Cole

This is some serious fetish acting based on an all-time classic powerful erotic image of a French Maid. I loved the effort put into different camera angles and full body shots which are not that common in amateur videos. Highly recommended.

Thank you!!!

Link to review
alde

Really love that wide ass ❤️

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Link to review

Sweet lord almighty this one so damn hot watching Lauren devour everything😍

😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest FrankOceansEleven

In this vid, Lauren is bursting out of her top and straining those fishnet stockings. I was waiting for them to pop while she continued to sneak food from the fridge! 

While watching, I had a fantasy about “accidentally” leaving larger and larger desserts and cakes out while my home was being cleaned, helping her keep that growing figure ;)

🤤🤤🤤🤤

thank you! 

Link to review

Love maid outfits and fishnets and you pull them off so good. Loved seeing you eat dessert like that it was such a turn on I would have to punish you for eating my leftovers though 😍 Love all those curves of yours

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU! 

Link to review
CBGuy16

This vid is seriously amazing. I’ve bought a bunch of her vids and they keep getting better and better!

Awe thank you! ❤️❤️😍

Link to review
Bigtime

Lauren you are getting so round, your body is perfect... Keep going great leg vid

Link to review
bloob

Honestly my favorite creator on the site and this is one of her best!

🙌😍🙌 thank you!!!! 

Link to review
luke8694

A whale of a maid springs into action! Lauren’s happy to get the house fixed up all while waddling about in a sexy maid costume that’s barely hanging on. The girl looks like a poorly wrapped sausage and given her attack on the fridge it definitely makes sense where all that hot chubbiness came from. It’s goes without saying that hiring Lauren to clean means the fridge will be raided, personally I would’ve loaded mine so I could find her on the floor with a food baby. The hefty chick is an excellent maid and could easily use her boobies for dusting, that fat ass for window wiping, and her whopper of a belly for mopping!

Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this video! 🥵 😍😏

Making my day! 

Link to review

Hands down one of my favorite videos from her! This vid is filled with amazing angles, a stunning outfit, and a lot of seductive eating! Well worth the purchase, and as always, keep it up ❤️ cant wait for the next one! 😁

🙌🙌🙌🙌😘

Link to review
Thor73

The gorgeous Lauren never fails to amaze. She gets bigger and more beautiful by the day. She looks absolutely amazing in this video, do not hesitate to buy it, you won’t be disappointed 

Awe, THANK YOU! ❤️❤️❤️😍

Link to review

This is easily my favorite clip from Lauren yet. She has poured herself into an French maid outfit that is beyond tight, only park her beautiful self in front the fridge and proceed to empty all by herself. Listening to her justify her actions as she sways that gorgeous enormous body back and forth, to and fro. She has truly outdone herself and I can’t wait to see what she has for us next.

Oh my gosh THANK YOU!!

Link to review
SkyGuy64

This girl cannot be stopped, beauty growing just like her weight is! The amount of skin *bulging* between those fishnets is just *chef's kiss* The lushest and sexiest Lauren yet! If she were my maid, I'd definitely pay her just for the view and wouldn't even mind if the place was a little extra dirty by the end if it means she gets well fed 😍 might even leave extra leftovers just to test her limits. If you like your Lauren hot and hungry, then this video was "maid" for you 😉

You’re amazing! ❤️

Link to review
jajakeke

It's the first clip I buy from you and it definitely won't be the last... OMG...  I hope you make more videos of yourself filling your belly to the fullest 🤤

❤️❤️❤️❤️😍 thank you!!!

Link to review
bananjo

Might be the hottest video I've ever seen.

😍😍😍😍

Link to review