1 Screenshot

About This File

In this 17 minute video, listen to my most recent experience at my doctor. I gained a little weight since my last visit, but last visit she told me to lose weight...

The nurse was also very astonished at the sight of me and made sure to let me know. I mean, it’s not like I’m THAT fat, right? I mean, I’m pretty short and once they tell me my weight, I still don’t see the problem. I vent about all this while eating some McDonald’s because just discussing this is working up an appetite for me!

Hear my most recent weight, fat humiliation, belly play, eating, burps and more! 

A0C92634-D660-4D40-959A-FF565D8F624E.png

AF45C301-94D1-42BC-A73D-546977F83471.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Nothing like a fat piggy talking about her humiliating doctor’s visit, while shoving McDonald’s in her mouth! 🐷😍 The nurse and doctor reactions to Aria’s weight gain is such a turn on, along with her mom’s reaction when asking about the visit! I have a feeling they will all be surprised in future visits as well because this hog ain’t slowing down anytime soon! 😉 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review